canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:46 am

Thinking of doing a batch of moosemilk up for the staff halloween party, but I can't remeber the exact recipe...we always added until it tasted good, or were too pissed to care....much like Alabama Slammers and Yuck a Fluck(x) parties . A two and ahalf or five gallon pail were the only required elements. Anyone have any of the tried tested and true recipes. Not sure if I can get Tia maria

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:49 am

IIRC, it's:

2 40oz of White Rum
2 40oz of Amber Rum
2 40oz of Spiced Rum
1 Mickey of black Rum
1 Mickey of Tia Maria
4l of Vanilla Ice Cream.

Seatbelts are recommended to keep people from sliding under the tables.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:34 pm

1.14 lt of Dark Rum

1.14 lt of Kahlua

1.14 lt of vodka

4 lt of milk

4 lt of vanilla ice cream

Nutmeg and cinnamon to suit.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:44 pm

After seeing the title, I was wonder who the idiot was that was going to try and milk a Moose,
then I saw that it was only Shep.... :twisted: ..... :lol:

(After you drink either of those recipes listed, you could very well be drunk enough to try and milk a Moose)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:52 pm

40 of lambs 151
40 of baileys
40 of kailua
I bucket vanilla ice cream
1 bucket of chocolate

Place everything on the table in your mess, gather chiefs and pos together for tasting and mix all in a soup tureen

Don't plan on much after that

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:56 pm

"Not sure if I can get Tia maria".

My first thought was where the hell does he think he'll find "moosemilk" in Taiwan? XD

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:34 pm

SprCForr SprCForr:
1.14 lt of Dark Rum

1.14 lt of Kahlua

1.14 lt of vodka

4 lt of milk

4 lt of vanilla ice cream

Nutmeg and cinnamon to suit.

Scratch the nutmeg.

After numerous experiments with nutmeg in the concoction, I've come to the conclusion that it's the nutmeg that makes you go crazy after drinking moosemilk and not the alcohol or ice cream. :wink:

And to prove my point I give you the case of some retarted teenager named Billie. XD

$1:
Nutmeg High | The Trip That Could Send You To The Hospital

The Nutmeg Trip Experience

by Billy Thomson on May 31, 2011

“I sat around for about 30 min and began getting curious as to why the effects hadn’t come on yet. I can’t believe I ate censored whole nutmegs!”

He said he didn’t experience the nutmeg trip until the next morning in his first period class. He was lucky he didn’t die, he had no idea that nutmeg poisoning could actually kill you. It’s extremely bad for your liver and can do permanent damage due to the safrole, a carcinogen that is bad for the liver. He says his parents and friends now think he’s a drug addict and his teachers don’t look at him the same. The nutmeg side effects can range from:

• Fever

• Palpitations

• Hallucinations

• Dry Mouth

• Nausea

• Abdominal spasms

• Convulsions

• Dizziness

• Body Paid

• Dehydration

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:20 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
40 of lambs 151
40 of baileys
40 of kailua
I bucket vanilla ice cream
1 bucket of chocolate

Place everything on the table in your mess, gather chiefs and pos together for tasting and mix all in a soup tureen

Don't plan on much after that

it's going to be for little Chinese doctors and nurses, and some of the other staff. Don't be fooled the fuckers drink like parched camels.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:23 pm

8O
I could have avoided all the extra's over the years by dropping the nutmeg?!

Damn!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:37 pm

SprCForr SprCForr:
8O
I could have avoided all the extra's over the years by dropping the nutmeg?!

Damn!

R=UP

You bet.

Like I said. It took years and years of research on the subject to arrive at that conclusion. ROTFL ROTFL

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:53 pm

Nutmeg killed a lot of people in the past, including struggles bwtween the British and Dutch.

$1:
The Dutch waged a bloody war, including the massacre and enslavement of the inhabitants of the island of Banda, just to control nutmeg production in the East Indies in 1621. Thereafter, the Banda Islands were run as a series of plantation estates, with the Dutch mounting annual expeditions in local war-vessels to extirpate nutmeg trees planted elsewhere.

I knew there was a reason to hate the Dutch. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:58 pm

We made a mini batch in the staff kitchen...the breakfast of champions...fuck...I think I need some insulin now. I used Captain Morgans Spiced, kaluha, Bailey's, some kirkland premium vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. it's not evn 10 AM here. A couple of the taste testers are now going on rounds with their students. 8O

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:01 pm

raydan raydan:
Nutmeg killed a lot of people in the past, including struggles bwtween the British and Dutch.

$1:
The Dutch waged a bloody war, including the massacre and enslavement of the inhabitants of the island of Banda, just to control nutmeg production in the East Indies in 1621. Thereafter, the Banda Islands were run as a series of plantation estates, with the Dutch mounting annual expeditions in local war-vessels to extirpate nutmeg trees planted elsewhere.

I knew there was a reason to hate the Dutch. :lol:

i always put nutmeg in my morning lattes, along with cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and all spice...and it's made breve(with cream, not milk)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:40 am

Moose Milk Receipe given away by disloyal Canadian sailor 01 Apr 09 - In an act of defiance to his naval brethren, a former sailor has disclosed the coveted Moose Milk recipe to the general public. A decades old tradition dating back to the days of cap tallies and bell-bottom trousers, the Matelot's secret held beneath decks and coveted by the cooks of Her Majesty's Canadian Ships has been compromised. Said one sailor "the days of the lash should be brought back and stringing this dog by a yardarm with a good flogging and keel haul, is too easy a punishment." The head of the navy was not reached for comment, but there is a suggestion that an investigation should happen. MOOSE MILK - 12 lg. egg yolks, 1 c. + 2 tbsp. sugar, 12 egg whites, room temperature, 2 litres vanilla ice cream, 4 c. milk, 3/4 c.
dark rum, 4 c. light rum or brandy In a large bowl, beat egg yolks. Beat in half the sugar, a little at a time and beat mixture until it is light and lemon coloured. In another bowl, beat the egg whites until frothy. Beat in remaining half of sugar. Continue beating mixture until it thickens. In a larger bowl, combine the egg whites and egg yolks mixture and stir in the milk and rum (and-or brandy). Chill the moose milk, covered overnight. Transfer it to a punch bowl. Cut ice cream into small pieces and stir into mixture. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serves 10; if desired, you may sprinkle with cinnamon and or nutmeg before serving. Multiply the recipe as required for lengthy deployments and or for influencing a squadron commander.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Chicogo Blackhawks
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:58 am

As someone who tried to go on a Nutmeg high in the past, I had some fucked up high school years, it will fuck you up. I had a couple of teaspoons and I was literally tripping. Not a pleasant trip either, but a terrible one. Awful nausea, visuals of dark rain drops, numbness of arms and legs, and when I passed out i didn't wake up for 17 hours. Never ever...ever again.

But thanks for bringing this up, it seems like a great alternative to our "whopatooli" or "jungle juice" mixtures.