Montreal Alouettes  13%  [ 3 ]
Calgary Stampeders  9%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 23

Author Topic Options
Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:27 am

The kitty cat bowl turned out to be a pretty good game. I still think Lulay needs towork on his accuracy just a wee tad.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:14 pm

QBC QBC:
The kitty cat bowl turned out to be a pretty good game. I still think Lulay needs towork on his accuracy just a wee tad.

Quite the strange turn of events when last year somebody was saying Lulay as starting QB for the Lions was the worst thing that had happened in the CFL since the aborted expansion into the US in the early 1990's....... :lol:

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:14 pm

Riders are now 2-0.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:53 am

Hyack Hyack:
QBC QBC:

Quite the strange turn of events when last year somebody was saying Lulay as starting QB for the Lions was the worst thing that had happened in the CFL since the aborted expansion into the US in the early 1990's....... :lol:

:lol: .....Pretty close

I will say though, that the Lions win was sure not because of the play of Lulay.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:05 am

jeff744 jeff744:
Riders are now 2-0.

And they did it with defense [B-o] Something that never would have happened last year. I guess our 2 non import rookies Hurl and Heenan are paying big dividends. [cheer]

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:27 am

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
jeff744 jeff744:
Riders are now 2-0.

And they did it with defense [B-o] Something that never would have happened last year. I guess our 2 non import rookies Hurl and Heenan are paying big dividends. [cheer]

Now they need an O-line that can give Durant a second to think about it...

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:02 pm

Robair Robair:
jeff744 jeff744:
Riders are now 2-0.

The Eski's defence played just about as well as the Rider D. Not the greatest game to watch scoring plays, but if you like to see some great hits and offences gettingg stompted, that game was a great one.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:33 pm

QBC QBC:
The Eski's defence played just about as well as the Rider D. Not the greatest game to watch scoring plays, but if you like to see some great hits and offences gettingg stompted, that game was a great one.

The commentators were singing the praises of the defenses, all I saw was lousy offense.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:07 pm

Robair Robair:
jeff744 jeff744:
Riders are now 2-0.

With Heenan they're light years better already and will likely only get better. [cheer]

The big test is this weekend against the Lions which should tell us how far they've come from that disaster called the 2011 Season.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:14 pm

QBC QBC:

Edmonton's problem is that............................. their QB is in Toronto. :D

Anybody who thinks they're gonna win the GG with Jyles of Joseph is delusional. One is over the hill and the other one never even made it to the bottom. I really wonder WTF Tillman was doing trading away Ray for guys like Jyles and Joseph, who no matter how you spin it really aren't an upgrade. [huh]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:48 am

CFL Plays of the Week: Week 2

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:52 am

WEEK 3

Thursday, Jul 12 7:30PM ET

Image _____ @ _____ Image

Friday, Jul 13 9:00PM ET

Saturday, Jul 14 3:00PM ET

Saturday, Jul 14 7:00PM ET

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:50 pm

Montreal manages to pull one out of the fire after Glenn throws an interception leading to a Montreal TD with less than 2 minutes remaining.......33-32 Als over the Stamps....

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:50 am

It was a pretty exciting fourth quarter. Not to mention Calgary was beaten by........Oh that doesn't matter....Calgary lost!!..... :D

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:37 am

WTF happened to the Bombers tonight, they didn't even show up for the first half, being held scoreless while the Eskimos easily put 35 points on the board. The second half wasn't much better, managing only 10 points versus 7 for Edmonton who went on to rout the Big Blue 42-10.... :oops: :oops:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next