CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Who will win the Grey Cup in 2019?
B.C.  20%  [ 2 ]
Calgary  20%  [ 2 ]
Edmonton  0%  [ 0 ]
Saskatchewan  30%  [ 3 ]
Winnipeg  20%  [ 2 ]
Hamilton  0%  [ 0 ]
Montreal  10%  [ 1 ]
Ottawa  0%  [ 0 ]
Toronto  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 10

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13207
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:12 am
 


stratos wrote:
Curious do they play every week or every other week?


Every week for the season with two byes per team per season.


Online
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11472
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:22 pm
 


Freakinoldguy wrote:
stratos wrote:
Curious do they play every week or every other week?


Every week for the season with two byes per team per season.

Actually, 3 byes per team on a 21 week schedule for 18 games total to play.


Online
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11472
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:24 pm
 


It was good to see the Lions get their first win of the season on Saturday. A close one for sure though.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13207
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:58 am
 


Strutz wrote:
Freakinoldguy wrote:
stratos wrote:
Curious do they play every week or every other week?


Every week for the season with two byes per team per season.

Actually, 3 byes per team on a 21 week schedule for 18 games total to play.
'

Sorry I'm still back in the 90's. :wink:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13207
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:03 am
 


Strutz wrote:
It was good to see the Lions get their first win of the season on Saturday. A close one for sure though.


They're on a collision course with the Riders for last place in the west. :evil:

Given the complete lack of use, I wonder if Dickenson the elder will ever figure out what that challenge flag is supposed to be used for?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 16627
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:58 am
 


Strutz wrote:
Freakinoldguy wrote:
stratos wrote:
Curious do they play every week or every other week?


Every week for the season with two byes per team per season.

Actually, 3 byes per team on a 21 week schedule for 18 games total to play.



Thanks


Online
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11472
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:49 pm
 


Freakinoldguy wrote:
Sorry I'm still back in the 90's. :wink:

It was only starting in the 2018 season that they changed it for some reason.


Online
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11472
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:52 pm
 


Freakinoldguy wrote:
Strutz wrote:
It was good to see the Lions get their first win of the season on Saturday. A close one for sure though.


They're on a collision course with the Riders for last place in the west. :evil:

Given the complete lack of use, I wonder if Dickenson the elder will ever figure out what that challenge flag is supposed to be used for?

No kidding! I missed most of the last game (damn dentist appt) but did see a play for sure near the end that should have been challenged.


Online
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11472
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:55 pm
 


stratos wrote:
Strutz wrote:
Actually, 3 byes per team on a 21 week schedule for 18 games total to play.



Thanks

Way too short of a season IMO. Only 9 home games to try to attend when they do not conflict with one's work schedule. :twisted: 18 games just doesn't seem long enough. It should be more like a 24-26 game season. That would probably end up equating to a 27-29 week season. Run it May-November.


Online
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11472
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:57 pm
 


Well, tonight's game sucked. For BC anyway.

Far too many sacks against us.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28751
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:47 pm
 


How the fuck did that happen? [huh]


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Previous  1  2



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.