bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:24 am

Grew up in Ohio and played football there in the 80's a lot of good teams in the area. Now I live in Texas where football is even more of a cult following then it is in Ohio.

My old team took the State last year.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:51 am

Tman1 Tman1:
when I went to school in southern Alberta, they used to play against my school sometimes and they usually kicked the *beep* out of us.

hey Tman are you from Raymond? arguably the greatest small town football program in Canada.

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:01 pm

When I played high school football, we played an exhibition game against the same US high school every year. When we played here with our rules, we won. When we played across the border with their rules, they won.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:58 pm

I was a highschool football player and my team has been he #1 team in Toronto for a very long time. Throughout my time there I have one 3 CISAA Championships (League) and two Metro Bowls (City Championships).
I think that highschool football is only worse than in the U.S is because unless u are already involved in football you don't know about the summer leagues that are available and most if not all of the kids in America know about these leagues since they were small.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:30 pm

Alta_redneck Alta_redneck:
Tman1 Tman1:
when I went to school in southern Alberta, they used to play against my school sometimes and they usually kicked the *beep* out of us.

hey Tman are you from Raymond? arguably the greatest small town football program in Canada.

Ahhh Raymond. No, I went to school in Lethbridge but I remember their team in high school. Are they the Comets or something? The LCI Rams played them a lot.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Edmonton Oilers

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:39 pm

High School Football is all about the Team Jacket, that get's you babes and free Beer at parties.. :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:58 pm

I'd say its pretty good...I don't play this year, but I have. The exhibition game this year was versus a team down in washington, and we rocked them. We're also ranked 1st in BC and 2nd in Canada for scouting. guess the school!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:48 pm

some homo school in poco. 0 pride, 75 dressed, 12 play. Real good. After this years seniors are gone, u guys have nuttin'. all high schools get scouted and not one from homo school has gone anywhere. Keep it in your hat.
Love, the winning team.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:54 pm

I've seen better necro's.

2/10

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:48 pm

Howe Sound Secondary ...in Squamish....

I've heard it said the only people to ever graduate from there were hookers and football players.... 8O 8O

What position did you play? :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:28 pm

I think the last time my school won a football game was in good ol' days in '73.

Let's go Vikings!, ROTFL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:01 pm

well, well, well.
Fox o --- Centennial 21
bye bye little fox.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:27 pm

$1:
some homo school in poco. 0 pride, 75 dressed, 12 play. Real good

It sounds like you're just pissed off 'cause you weren't one that played... :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:41 pm

My school has no pride.

I showed up to a few of the games. I'm a costume man. I dress up. I was full blue and white, screaming my own Pro-school chants and everything.

I was the only Viking fan there.

We lost 35 to 7 I think.

It's sad when you joke with the players about how much they suck and they all agree and seem pretty eager to get to the whiskey.