Total votes : 28

Author Topic Options
Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:03 pm

That was a GREAT game!!!!

Congrats to my Lions!!!!

That was a solid game by Travis Lulay.....(There, I said it... :wink: .... :lol: )

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:06 pm

QBC wrote:

Congrats to my Lions!!!!

That was a solid game by Travis Lulay.....(There, I said it... :wink: .... :lol: )

:wink:

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:14 pm

QBC wrote:

Congrats to my Lions!!!!

Lulay goes from zero to hero in 2011, Most Outstanding Player in the CFL and 2011 Grey Cup MVP......enjoy your dinner my friend...... :lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:38 pm

Was there ever any doubt?

Unimaginable after this season's start!

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:36 am

herbie wrote:

Not really any doubt, but the play from the 30 yard line with just over 12 minutes left to play in the 4th and the score 24-9, when Lulay's pass was nearly intercepted by Odell Willis it could have easily changed the outcome of the game if he managed to hang on to the ball and scamper into the endzone. That was the best chance the Bombers had to completely change the outlook of the game and may have given them the impulse to go on to win.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:14 am

Hyack wrote:
QBC wrote:

Congrats to my Lions!!!!

Lulay goes from zero to hero in 2011, Most Outstanding Player in the CFL and 2011 Grey Cup MVP......enjoy your dinner my friend...... :lol:

:lol:....... Yeah, Yeah

He showed a lot of character this season by not giving up and turning his play around so much. In the first half, after a few of those throws to ghost receivers again, I thought oh shit. But he got a hold of his nerves and played pretty solid after that. Arland Bruce should have had an honorable mention or something for his play, but then again, so many Lions fall into that category in that game. Geroy played well, several D-men made big impacts too. It was a great game.

Hats off to the Bombers too. They played pretty well. Like they said, a play or two that went the other way could have really changed the outcome. I was happy to see them in the Grey Cup, happy that they played so well and made the championship game so good to watch.

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:14 am

herbie wrote:

Very true and nice to see.........although I was rooting for the Bombers.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:22 am

Well, another football season comes to an end. I'm going to miss football between now and June.... :cry:

It was an interesting year to say the least. Teams I thought would do well sucked and other teams came to the top against the odds. The Riders and Argo's finished where they belong... :twisted: ....and the Bombers and Ti-Cats really gave their fans something to cheer about this year. It was an awesome season of CFL Football!!!! (Especially since the right team won the Grey Cup... :wink: )

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:17 am

A photo gallery from the Grey Cup

Some really funny pics... :lol:

http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/Photos+Grey+fans+their+best+game+faces/5775137/story.html?tab=PHOT

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:40 pm

Congrats to the B.C. Lions.

Although, the 1st half was somewhat of a bore fest. Good though in the 2nd half. Good game.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:57 pm

QBC wrote:
Arland Bruce should have had an honorable mention or something for his play,

I'll give credit where credit is due, Runako Reth did lead the Lions with 5 receptions for 75 yards and did score 1 touchdown, but Geroy Simon and Kierrie
Johnson both gained more yards on fewer catches and Johnson also scored a TD. The problem I have with Reth is that in the post game interviews every one of the Lions said....the team, us and we. When Reth was interviewed all he could come up with was I, me or my. It was as if the last thing on his mind was the team effort it took to get to and win the Cup. In my opinion his ego is bigger than his talent and he's just too wrapped up in himself. His best bet is to keep his "slave name" Arland Bruce.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:54 am

One last look..... :wink:

http://cfl.ca/video/index/id/22611?autostart=true

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:46 pm

That has to be photoshopped. :lol:

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:46 pm

B.C. Lions - hear me out.

It's easy to win throughout the post season and the championship game, especially when the refs are paid to let your team win.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:05 pm

PimpBrewski123 wrote:
B.C. Lions - hear me out.

It's easy to win throughout the post season and the championship game, especially when the refs are paid to let your team win.

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL OMG is this a sore loser whining and crying the blues because his team couldn't even make it to the big game........ ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 332 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 19  20  21  22  23  Next