CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23467
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:16 am
 


I agree on the flying, BF2142, I flew low as fuck constantly, can't do that in this one. Sad times.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11147
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:57 am
 


CDN_PATRIOT wrote:

If I can figure out a way to fly the chopper without plowing into something, it just might work. Until then, I'm on foot rushing the enemy position.

-J.


Find a buddy who wants to learn and do Co-Op mode. Lots in my PS3 clan learned that way. I found that once I had the torque control figured out the flying became easier. That seperate rotational control took a bit of mastering.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11147
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:03 am
 


So, what's everyones fav loadout?

I'm currently back to the M249 with Red Dot, Fore grip, Extra Mag, C4 and Sqd Sprint or Sqd Suppression depending.

I've done virtually nothing with Recon or Assault and I really should work on those.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23467
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:14 am
 


Anyone been shot out of the cockpit of a chopper yet? Confused the hell out of me when it happened to me. Was hovering, basically just laying down covering fire for the guys capping a flag, and a sniper picked me off.


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 3967
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:19 am
 


Support: M249 with ECLAN, extended mag and fore grip, C4 or Suppression (map dependant) and mortar or sprint (again map dependant).

Recently though I've been rocking Engineer: SCARH-H with ACOG, suppressor and foregrip. AA or AT missle (map dependant), mines and repair tool. Havent played much with the eod bot. Really want to unlock Javelin and G36C.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11147
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:56 am
 


Tricks wrote:
Anyone been shot out of the cockpit of a chopper yet? Confused the hell out of me when it happened to me. Was hovering, basically just laying down covering fire for the guys capping a flag, and a sniper picked me off.


No, I've done the shooting though. Firestorm map that big crane by the US spawn. Climbed up and killed a pesky sniper and then the helo came along side and hovered while looking at B. Lit that fucker right up.

@canuckns: You'll like that G36, it's beast.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13332
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:10 pm
 


SprCForr wrote:
So, what's everyones fav loadout?

I'm currently back to the M249 with Red Dot, Fore grip, Extra Mag, C4 and Sqd Sprint or Sqd Suppression depending.

I've done virtually nothing with Recon or Assault and I really should work on those.



What?

No IRNV Scope for your 249? :lol:

People keep bitching about the IRNV scope ruining the game, but I'm more inclined to think that all the guys Lt and above using nothing but RPG's and SMAWs to get kills are alot worse.

At least with the Scope you gotta aim and hold your weapon steady. A freakin rocket not so much. ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 15603
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:42 am
 


Played BF3 for the first time in a few months. I can't play it anymore. Everyone else has played it so long now that everything is impossible to kill. Planes? Invincible. Tanks, almost invincible. I'm almost ready to trade it in now.


Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
Profile
Posts: 32562
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:50 am
 


xerxes wrote:
Played BF3 for the first time in a few months. I can't play it anymore. Everyone else has played it so long now that everything is impossible to kill. Planes? Invincible. Tanks, almost invincible. I'm almost ready to trade it in now.

Practice...........


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
Profile
Posts: 10717
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:11 am
 


xerxes wrote:
Played BF3 for the first time in a few months. I can't play it anymore. Everyone else has played it so long now that everything is impossible to kill. Planes? Invincible. Tanks, almost invincible. I'm almost ready to trade it in now.


Just keep on it for a few matches and it comes back to you.

Personally, I ignore planes. Tanks on the other hand are fun to battle with. Using another tank, RPG or even some C4 is very effective.

I've got the anti-vehicle ribbon 219 times (3 vehicle kills in a round). :D


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11147
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:35 am
 


Planes are easy if you make a coordinated attack especially if your side has a SOFLAM running. Team up with another engineer. Watch your pilots, when one of their targets comes into range the both of you lock on. The first guy fires, do a two count then you launch. The chaff will spoof missile 1, but missile 2 should remain targetted (sometimes it doesn't) or the evasion to avoid the missiles puts the jet into the sights of your pilot. If your team is running SOFLAM, use Javelins.

Vehicles are ridiculously easy. Hell you can even rush them and burn 'em out.

Of course, if your team is actually talking it's way easier.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11147
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:36 am
 


Anyone else play this on POS3?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23467
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:41 am
 


SprCForr wrote:
Planes are easy if you make a coordinated attack especially if your side has a SOFLAM running. Team up with another engineer. Watch your pilots, when one of their targets comes into range the both of you lock on. The first guy fires, do a two count then you launch. The chaff will spoof missile 1, but missile 2 should remain targetted (sometimes it doesn't) or the evasion to avoid the missiles puts the jet into the sights of your pilot. If your team is running SOFLAM, use Javelins.

This. Me and a buddy went around, me with a rifle and SOFLAM, him with Javelins. The skys were clear the entire game. Lots of butthurt at flares doing fuck all.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11147
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:49 am
 


Two engineers with Javelins, a Support guy and a SOFLAM? Lots of fun. Watch the other team go freaking rabid trying to kill the SOFLAM. Have your tank gunners occupy the third seat when it's clear to make even more trouble.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13332
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:22 pm
 


xerxes wrote:
Played BF3 for the first time in a few months. I can't play it anymore. Everyone else has played it so long now that everything is impossible to kill. Planes? Invincible. Tanks, almost invincible. I'm almost ready to trade it in now.



It's not that they all got better it's that they got better hacks. :D

According to punkbuster they're up to 12,142 bans so far and 2,122 in the last 30 days.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.