bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:50 am

I bought Bioshock Infinite three days ago after reading so many great reviews of the game and how it was pushing the medium of video games as an art-form.

I REALLY loved this game, its not long, I finished it on hard in 14 hours. But its easily one of the best games I've ever played. And its one of the only single-player campaigns i've played and finished and wanted to start over and replay right away. The story is very good with an ending to rival some of the best movies.

Here is a good review from Adam Sessler

Trailer

Elizabeth is easily one of the best done game characters ever. her animations are voice acting are so well done.

If you do play this, play it on hard and play slow, take your time to explore the worlds many details.

It has the highest metacritic score in the last 6-7 years and is in the top 10 scores of all time http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/bioshock-infinite

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:54 am

Been watching a Playthrough. Will definitely be buying at some point.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:41 am

Thats quite the review by Adam. I don't remeber him being that enthusiastic about a game ever.

I know what I'm doing Saturday! :lol:

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:41 am

Damn that looks good.

I don't usually play this kind of game but I've been keeping an eye on it for a while. I just might get to the point where I have to take the plunge.