CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 15102
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:14 pm
 


Mr_Canada wrote:
Can I ask how?

I also put forth The Pirate Bay as the 'best thing to happen' in regard to PC Gaming 8)

Imagine if everyone stole games like you do. What would be the motivation to make new games?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 21428

Warnings: (20%)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:55 pm
 


The love of makin' video games


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 21428

Warnings: (20%)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:57 pm
 


sandorski wrote:
Mr_Canada wrote:
Can I ask how?

I also put forth The Pirate Bay as the 'best thing to happen' in regard to PC Gaming 8)


Awesome Deals, open 24/7, Auto-Updating, Login/Play anywhere on the Planet, No CD/DVD check.

I don't think I've touched a CD in years...


Offline
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite


GROUP_AVATAR
Profile
Posts: 2424
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:03 pm
 


Mr_Canada wrote:
Can I ask how?

I also put forth The Pirate Bay as the 'best thing to happen' in regard to PC Gaming 8)

So, you have nothing against you not being paid for your work?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 15102
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:09 pm
 


Mr_Canada wrote:
The love of makin' video games

Love doesn't pay bills comrade. It's time you join us in the real world.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs


GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
Profile
Posts: 20460
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:12 pm
 


Mr_Canada wrote:
sandorski wrote:
Mr_Canada wrote:
Can I ask how?

I also put forth The Pirate Bay as the 'best thing to happen' in regard to PC Gaming 8)


Awesome Deals, open 24/7, Auto-Updating, Login/Play anywhere on the Planet, No CD/DVD check.

I don't think I've touched a CD in years...


Or a girl? :lol:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 15681
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:17 pm
 


I dunno, Steam seems very 1984 to me.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 21428

Warnings: (20%)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:20 pm
 


jeff744 wrote:
Mr_Canada wrote:
Can I ask how?

I also put forth The Pirate Bay as the 'best thing to happen' in regard to PC Gaming 8)

So, you have nothing against you not being paid for your work?

In a society that facilitates that, yes, because I would work to do what I like to do, and hopefully I'd be good at it, so I could actively contribute to my society, perhaps to also provide something for myself. Peer2Peer would thrive in Communism as things are made for the art of it, rather than profit...

I consider pirating to be a form of anti-capitalism. It's fun.

:)

I found out last week that there's a PC version of grand theft auto, :o


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 42160
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:20 pm
 


I had total war empire...lost my password and tried to reset a new one. I couldn't get Steam to give me a new one.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 21428

Warnings: (20%)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:25 pm
 


RUEZ wrote:
Mr_Canada wrote:
The love of makin' video games

Love doesn't pay bills comrade. It's time you join us in the real world.

No no man, think past bills, think past money
None of that will exist.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 42160
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:30 pm
 


[laughat] ROTFL [huh] ROTFL


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 15681
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:31 pm
 


Still in the free basement Mr C?


Offline
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 2371
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:48 pm
 


I want the game, but I'm not sure my computer could handle it. It's just barely able to play Civ 4.

But to get a new computer, I need a job. Damnit.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 15658
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:55 pm
 


Mr_Canada wrote:
jeff744 wrote:
Mr_Canada wrote:
Can I ask how?

I also put forth The Pirate Bay as the 'best thing to happen' in regard to PC Gaming 8)

So, you have nothing against you not being paid for your work?

In a society that facilitates that, yes, because I would work to do what I like to do, and hopefully I'd be good at it, so I could actively contribute to my society, perhaps to also provide something for myself. Peer2Peer would thrive in Communism as things are made for the art of it, rather than profit...

I consider pirating to be a form of anti-capitalism. It's fun.

:)

I found out last week that there's a PC version of grand theft auto, :o


Yep I picked the whole set up for 9$


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 21428

Warnings: (20%)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:21 pm
 


Congratulations!


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.