bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:04 pm

i was a huge Battlefield 1942 player, loved the game. I havn't played to much online games lately, been to busy. But I am really looking forward to BF2 and I am planning on playing online a lot.

I think it would be fun to start a Canada Kicks Ass clan for BF2, i'm sure there will be some BF players here.

I don't have the time to really manage the clan, but i can provide web hosting, help create a clan site and graphics, and kick some ass in game ;)

If you're interested post away! or if you know some good BF players, or people with experience in running a clan let them know.

CKA BF2 CLAN SITE:
http://clan.canadaka.ca

Last edited by Canadaka on Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:06 pm

I hate saying this in such an assertive manner, but i do consider myself a great player in BF1942. I go under the name 'Hybrid' and run europes number 1 battlefield community and servers - BUGS. Our server is situated in the Netherlands i get a ping of around 30..but once i move to Canada the lag and high ping will make it impossible to play and actually kill something. So i'd be more than happy to get involved with this, i have no expierience in running a clan - only organising games and TS meetings when i was playing Call of duty, but being an admin for a big community gives me some expierience i would think. Plus, i havent even got BF2 yet! damnit!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:24 pm

Sign me up dude, when do I get my C9A1???? :wink: :)

http://www.armee.forces.gc.ca/lf/Englis ... uSection=2

BTW, I'm a pretty good player at BF1942, a little rusty by now but I'll pick up. :D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:47 pm

Hello, Canadaka. Great site. I love it for the Canadian news on the home page. I've been playing for about 3 years, give or take. I'm an above average player who has played bf1942, Road 2 Rome, secret weapons and am going to buy B2 the day it comes out. I have been in a clan before andIi would like to join if possible.

sign: Meat-loaf

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:52 pm

I can kick my fair share of ass in BF whether it be 1942 or Vietnam. I know the workings off TeamSpeak and such. What about running like a tournament type thing like they have at www.battleforeurope.com or www.napalmdawn.com Those always kick ass. They take alot of work though. We would need some more members to be dedicated.

Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:09 pm

Is that Grimms Army Fubar?

Anyway, DOD is my prefered FPS but have played 42. If this gets going, I think I'd partcipate.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:21 pm

kewl, glad to see some interest.

keep psoting, but when i get time i will make a signup page

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:57 pm

I am active in America's army clan battles in cz leagues and TWL. If anyone wants to come visit feel free. The game is free to d/l and to play.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:36 pm

I played a lot of bf1942 when i got this comp, but i'm buying a new next year so I can play bf2 awesomly. Lately though i've been playing a lot of cs:s. But i would be interested in joining a cka clan.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:11 pm

Where the boys go to play is where the men still want to play.. sometimes it really is fair..follow the yellow brickroad.. sleeping tonight.. so that tommorrow will be better then before.
If the music still plays the games still play.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:17 pm

lol WTF!

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:42 am

Sometime in may i will get to starting a small CKA Clan site, if anyone wants to help let me know. Will need experience clan operators to help run the Clan aswell.

here is a temp site thingy i put up:
http://www.canadaka.net/clan/

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:50 pm

Check the clan site out again, you can click the image or the link below to signup for the clan!

http://www.canadaka.net/clan/

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:59 pm

I would love to join, except I don't own Battlefield 1942, because I have no money.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:24 pm

no this is a future clan for Battlefield 2, when it comes out this summer.