canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:05 pm

Hey, thanks for stoppng by and spamming. Much appreciated..not!

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:06 pm

:twisted: :twisted: :lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:39 pm

Whew! I was totally fooled by the thread title, I was ready to go underground and fight for my country's freedom.

I suppose it could still be true, just with elite swedish hackers trying to disguise the news as spam. Never trust a swede, I always say.

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:04 pm

:lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:16 pm

Quote:
Never trust a swede, I always say.

They say the same thing about the Danes :twisted:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:15 am

Remember Hans Island!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:31 pm

Hey, PublicAnimalNo9, can you please explain to me exactly why my forum topic has been defaced in such an abrupt way? I also feel the need to inquire as to why my user account was deleted without any prior notification (i recreated it, if your wondering how i am posting). According to the forum rules, upon committing one offense, i am only entitled to a written warning, and not a full out ban.

I do not wish to send the owner of this website a personal message as per the rules dictate i should; a personal PM from you, explaining your actions, as well as your reasons should suffice.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:18 pm

ShepherdsDog wrote:
Quote:
Never trust a swede, I always say.

They say the same thing about the Danes :twisted:

The difference being, of course, that I'm right and they're wrong. Everyone knows that only Canadians are the equal of Danes in awesomeness.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:36 pm

ROTFL ......yer funny. The Angles and Jutes were the best that Denmark had and they knew where to move to.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:41 pm

Naw, those were just the ones we kicked out for being too wimpy and ugly.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:49 pm

Salazar wrote:
Hey, PublicAnimalNo9, can you please explain to me exactly why my forum topic has been defaced in such an abrupt way? I also feel the need to inquire as to why my user account was deleted without any prior notification (i recreated it, if your wondering how i am posting). According to the forum rules, upon committing one offense, i am only entitled to a written warning, and not a full out ban.

I do not wish to send the owner of this website a personal message as per the rules dictate i should; a personal PM from you, explaining your actions, as well as your reasons should suffice.

Well Salazar, I didn't delete shit. I am neither a mod nor admin.
As for an explanation. Quite simply, your very first post was spam pure and simple. You didn't introduce yourself and you didn't take part in any conversations before you spammed us.
Spammers get no warnings when it's their very first post.
If you don't like it, feel free to complain to the site owner. I'm pretty sure he'll back up whoever banned you for being a filthy spammer.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:56 pm

PA, you should have just typed, Do you hear that? That's the sound of me not caring.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:58 pm

But I do care Shep. Really I d... ROTFL

Damn, I knew I wouldn't get through that with a straight face :mrgreen:

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:01 pm

Salazar wrote:

You were originally banned because your first post was nothing but spam. PublicAnimalNo9 had absolutely nothing to do with your post being deleted, his was just the next post in line after your spam. You have obviously created another account to be posting this, this is against the rules of this site. You are also questioning the moderators of this site in an open forum instead of doing so via PM as is also stated in the rules. It would seem you consider yourself to be above the rules laid down for the operation of this site and in doing so you have become a definite burden for the staff. So, all things considered it would seem the only thing I can do now is to once again ban you from this site.

Have a nice day, and don't let the doorknob hit yer ass on the way out.