Author Topic Options

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:28 am

I have been anemic for the last one year. My hemoglobin level is quite low. Want to know whether natural herbal products would help me increase my hemoglobin levels.

Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:51 am

Take the product information to your doctor and consult with him as to it's possible effectiveness and don't listen to advertisements or antidotal internet sources.

CELER ET AUDAX
SWIFT AND BOLD

Vive Moderator

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:27 am

I find 'product' spamming is starting to come in two parts. One will pose a question, "Are there any natural products that will make my penis less drippy?" then a few days later some other winner with 1 post will post a link to the newest "dry up your leaky member" natural product.

Ralph hasn't broken any rules, so he doesn't get a ban. But this thread will be locked, and the next spammer banned when they show up.

Like Regina says Ralph, go see a proper doctor instead of seeking useless opinions on the internet.

Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:29 am

:lol: :rock:

CELER ET AUDAX
SWIFT AND BOLD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:30 am

Thanks for taking time to reply Regina. I have consulted the doctor and have started taking herbal supplements. thanks for replying.