Author Topic Options

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:52 pm

It's funny who fast this debate has turned into one regarding religion and Canadian values, eh. I guess when you open one debate, others are bound to follow!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:24 pm

[QUOTE BY= mac/dief] It's funny who fast this debate has turned into one regarding religion and Canadian values, eh. I guess when you open one debate, others are bound to follow! [/QUOTE] <br /> <br />noy that funny, homosexual marriage and religion is tied togheter, if you talk about SSM it's almost alway followed by a religion talk... <br /> <br /> <br />[QUOTE]There were times, a few not many when I disagreed with my teacher's views or what they said, but to tell you the truth I found more times when my teacher's where ignorant in public school than in Catholic school. [/QUOTE] <br /> <br />i remember one funny anecdote about teacher ignorance. I was in a geo-political class. The teacher told us that Gilles Duceppe have done an election under the communist banner. trouble is that Alexis Duceppe, the son of Gilles was in my class (only a few of us knowed that...). Alexis get up and yell at the teacher : it's a lie ! and i will bring you proof. the teacher never told that anymore, i've always wonder what alexis did for his proof...