CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Have you or would you have your male son circumcised?
Yes  39%  [ 11 ]
No  57%  [ 16 ]
Yes, I did get my son(s) circumcised but I wouldn't with what I know today.  4%  [ 1 ]
No, I did not get my son(s) circumcised, but I WOULD with what I know today.  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 28

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:43 pm

andyt andyt:
Gunnair Gunnair:
andyt andyt:
We don't really need to go there, do we? Too many women are too inhibited about their vulvas (the correct term for what I hope you were referring to) already.

Well, someone with a vulva looking like a dropped pie isn't in a position to offer criticism on the uncircumcised dick.

Exactly what kind of women are you going out with? Not only have i not seen that, but I've not had one woman make nasty comments about my dick. Not that any sang peans to it's beauty either.

I did, however, link an objective study that found pleasure for women is enhanced by uncircumcised dicks. You could scroll back and see.

I did. You could scroll back a bit and see that I was addressing Guy's comment that some women found the uncircumcised dick funnier looking than circumcised.

Or you can continue to fire off on seven cylinders, hot rod. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:48 pm

I know you were. No need to scroll back, since I was replying to your post that contained Guy's comment. And since I thought your reaction was over the top, I thought I'd have a bit of fun with it. All the cut guys say what Guy said. Women are kind, they don't want to hurt feelings. I'm sure they way the opposite to the uncut guys. Especially before they have sex, they're smart enough to know they don't want to be the cause of wiltage.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:50 pm

andyt andyt:
I know you were. No need to scroll back, since I was replying to your post that contained Guy's comment. And since I thought your reaction was over the top, I thought I'd have a bit of fun with it. All the cut guys say what Guy said. Women are kind, they don't want to hurt feelings. I'm sure they way the opposite to the uncut guys. Especially before they have sex, they're smart enough to know they don't want to be the cause of wiltage.

Well, glad you had fun with my fun.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:00 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
That's ironic given the look of some vaginas.

They're not called meat curtains for their good looks!

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:15 pm

I don't know, for me there isn't really a "perfect" vagina. Part of what I like about them is the wide variety. Beef curtains, Grassy knolls, V-types, mud flaps, bacon holes, super acutes, I like em all.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:27 pm

Delwin Delwin:

This info is both in my post and in the link.

Anything more recent than a 20 year old document pertaining to 30 year old data?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Why have their been drastic changes in human anatomy in that time ? Or is it the 15000 years of circumcisions up until that point is inconclusive without the last 20 ?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:43 pm

The original link is maintained by the Canadian pediatric society was updated on Nov 2004 by CPS, I would assert that if if the information was misleading or drastically different it would reflect that, especially since it was referenced by CTV news 2 days ago in the article for which this thread was spawned. I don't remember you complaining when you read it posted by the author of the article though.

Now, I know the standards on CKA are far more stringent than that of Canada's Major News outlets but I was really hoping to get a pass on this one since it is THE definitive authority on infant care in the country. No ?

The thing about position papers is, if you haven't changed your position, there is no need for a new paper.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:48 pm

Guy_Fawkes Guy_Fawkes:
Gunnair Gunnair:

:lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:33 pm

Guy_Fawkes Guy_Fawkes:
Gunnair Gunnair:

The worst comments on vaginas I've heard have come from my mother and sister, 8O They said something pretty horrific lately, called it "a hatchet wound".

As for uncut, I like to think of the douchebag French Anti-American guy in Duece Bigilo European Gigilo that calls it a "torpedo", :lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:05 am

Nah, the worst decription I have ever encountered was the dreaded Blue Waffle.