Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:25 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
MeganC MeganC:
Trump was right that the flu was from a lab in China!

It's not beyond the realm of possibility. Will we ever know the truth? I doubt it. Not just because China will deceive, inveigle and obfuscate, but because the issue is partisan and subject to bloviating, idiotic talking heads and conspiracy theorists.

Trump was right about a lot of things. He understood that politics was closer to a reality TV show than about democracy, or passing laws or--the real clanger--"public service."

If it turns out he was right about the virus being engineered in a lab, he will be correct in the way a stopped watch is correct twice a day.

If only he'd been born with a soul, and opted to use his powers for good instead of evil. Hell, Trump was never Sauron. He was always just a gutter grifter like Saruman, going to where he thought the easy win was instead of ever doubling-down to help out the good guys. :|

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:47 am

Ouch. Although I shovelled two truckloads of dirt over the weekend, the second dose has hurt my shoulder much more than the first dose did. But that is a good thing. [B-o]

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:54 am

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
And we will be getting Covid annually, instead of or alongside the annual flu.

1) Doubtful.

Step 1:

Why COVID-19 may now feel like a 'bad cold' — with headache, runny nose among most-reported symptoms

$1:
Still, he said it's likely COVID-19 is appearing more often as a cold-like illness here as well, not just the U.K., as more residents get vaccinated.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:27 pm

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:06 pm

Just got 2nd shot a couple hours ago.
They also informed me that if I brought someone in gagged, bound, and strapped to a dolly that didn't count as 'informed consent'. Even if I grabbed their hair and made them nod yes.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:28 am

Now you are going to get restless leg syndrome, and never have kids again.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:00 am

I have RLS. I'm angrily bouncing my leg now....

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:35 am

Ugh, #FreeCanada is trending on Twitter because Trudeau said we'll have some form of vaccine passports for Canadians who want to travel and the RWNJs are losing their shit over it.

Sigh...

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:57 am

Yea, people are all about national sovereignty, until some other nation exercises it over them. :roll:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:25 pm

Always got a kick from the churchies protesting lockdowns in thier black woolen vests and skirts, hair tied in a bun.
"Freedom" to hold church gatherings is way more important then the freedom to choose your husband, or even your underwear....

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:24 pm

herbie herbie:
...black woolen vests and skirts, hair tied in a bun.

Behind closed doors, those are the kinkiest girls. 8O

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:36 pm

bootlegga bootlegga:
Ugh, #FreeCanada is trending on Twitter because Trudeau said we'll have some form of vaccine passports for Canadians who want to travel and the RWNJs are losing their shit over it.

Sigh...

Is it just for travel?

-J.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:40 pm

bootlegga bootlegga:

Sigh...

I thought it was about C-10 passing and they were pre-emptively freaking out at the possibility that their spreading Trump-brand lies and Prison Planet conspiracy propaganda online might no longer be protected as free speech.

Is the "freedom" of toxic mentally-ill people to spread dangerous and often lethal lies on the internet really a freedom that's worth having at all? :?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:31 pm

Yikes. Fully vaccinated does not mean fully immune. Also, mrna vaccines do not have the same effect as someone who is naturally immune as their whole immune system is brought to bear. Although fully vaccinated may not go to hospital they can still transmit and that could in turn mutate to a whole new virus thus making heard immunity unattainable.

Getting the economy back up in these conditions will require not only a global vaccination with a series of boosters but limiting the opportunities of spread for as long as it is an active threat.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 7991 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 326  327  328  329  330  331  332 ... 533  Next