bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:16 am

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
I don't do well with change. I was perfectly happy in the 80's and 90's, and to a lesser extent the early 2000's before everything got out of control.

-J.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:19 am

Scape Scape:

These two are absolute fucking bricks.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:57 am

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:06 pm

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
bootlegga bootlegga:
Times marches on, and people need to adapt to the changing times.

No. Do not want.

-J.

Neither do I!! New cars don’t even have aux ports how am I supposed to listen to my tapes if I can’t plug my Walkman in? And no I don’t want to make a play list I want to listen to the album!! Of course I can plug my phone in and I might be able to listen to audibles maybe or my radio station.

Your beginning to sound as bad as me…

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:14 pm

$1:
Masks mandatory again in indoor public spaces for parts of B.C.'s Interior as region sees spike in cases
Pollock told CTV News 323 cases have been identified in the Central Okanagan since July 1, and that 97 per cent of those infected were either partially vaccinated or not vaccinated. More than two thirds of them were in their 20s or 30s.
Non-essential travel is discouraged into the Central Okanagan region for those who aren't fully vaccinated and while the outbreak is ongoing. Asked what that means for families planning trips to the region or who are there already, Pollock suggested they make decisions in the best interests of their loved ones.

She said the virus is circulating in the community, and many cases do not have a clear origin point.
Officials noted the Delta variant - thought to be highly transmissible - is driving much of the spread.

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/masks-mandatory-a ... -1.5526534

Coming soon (though I hope not) to other health regions here.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:52 pm

Less than two weeks until Ontario pulls the mask mandate and ends all remaining restrictions, and not a moment too soon.

-J.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:56 pm

Just found a newpaper called the PG Bargain Post the wife got handed shopping in Prince George.
3 folded legal sheets, supposedly for garage sales and barters, inkjet printed by designers who've never heard of 'aspect ratios'.
Has half a page of garage sales and barters in 20pt type and the other 11 1/2 pages are anti-mask, anti-vax bullshit. Mocks Dr Fauci, the CDC and praises Trump while running multiple ads claiming it's smart to cash in your pension at 54 and hand money over to investment company X and you'll be better off than working 11 more years..
I honestly laughed my guts out, haven't seen anything so funny since National Lampoon's News section.
Did you know the Orange Fuckwad is not only the legit head of the United Stated Republic, but also the 209 allied nations that support him?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:40 pm

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:39 am

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
Less than two weeks until Ontario pulls the mask mandate and ends all remaining restrictions, and not a moment too soon.

-J.

Ontario reports over 150 new COVID-19 cases, 4 deaths

Yes, it'll be a squeaker, but hopefully they can get everyone to drop their masks and let the Delta variant propel Ontario to a successful fourth wave.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:12 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:

-J.

Ontario reports over 150 new COVID-19 cases, 4 deaths

Yes, it'll be a squeaker, but hopefully they can get everyone to drop their masks and let the Delta variant propel Ontario to a successful fourth wave.

That’s the fear. There are too many who are following the US example. while I think the anti-vaxers are nut jobs their deaths shouldn’t be celebrated. Even if just from the practical view point of cost and strain on our health care.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:13 am

bootlegga bootlegga:

How else do we get that all important, soul destroying fourth wave.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:53 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Riiiight. :roll:

That's called fear mongering.

It's time the masks came off. Period.

-J.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 7991 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 343  344  345  346  347  348  349 ... 533  Next