Author Topic Options

Forum Junkie

GROUP_AVATAR

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:30 pm

I agree this is a good decision, because then new users aren't always seeing the crap posts and thinking we're not moderating them out. As you say should also cut down on trolling/responses to trolls.

Once it was decided that Canada was to be a branch-plant society of American capitalism, the issue of Canadian nationalism had been settled.--George Grant

Forum Junkie

GROUP_AVATAR

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:49 pm

Except I am trying to reset my preferences to show everything and even after I save it still doesn't change from not showing everything under "average".<br /> <br /> Could someone else try changing their prefs and see if they have a problem?

Once it was decided that Canada was to be a branch-plant society of American capitalism, the issue of Canadian nationalism had been settled.--George Grant

Vive Moderator

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:07 pm

Same with me. I set it to "Show Everything" and there are still hidden comments.<br />

Take the Kama Sutra. How many people died from the Kama Sutra as opposed to the Bible? - Frank Zappa

Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:08 pm

[QUOTE BY= Dr Caleb] Same with me. I set it to "Show Everything" and there are still hidden comments.<br /> [/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> Probably just a stupid typo somewhere. Will fix it shortly.

Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:47 pm

There was an issue in saving a negative threshold; fixed. Note that you *will* see 'bad' posts that you are able to vote on, regardless of your threshold settings.

Forum Junkie

GROUP_AVATAR

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:46 pm

K, thanks.