Author Topic Options

Forum Junkie

GROUP_AVATAR

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:30 am

Woohoo! You should post something to the main page saying so...or I can.

Once it was decided that Canada was to be a branch-plant society of American capitalism, the issue of Canadian nationalism had been settled.--George Grant

Vive Moderator

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:58 pm

:twisted: Do it do it do it!!!!

Take the Kama Sutra. How many people died from the Kama Sutra as opposed to the Bible? - Frank Zappa

Vive Moderator

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 1:00 pm

[img]http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/r/bigdance2.gif[/img]

Take the Kama Sutra. How many people died from the Kama Sutra as opposed to the Bible? - Frank Zappa

Forum Junkie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 1:04 pm

I'm in !! <b>I like the formatting tools</b>. Great ! Now for a spellcheck ? <i>Only kidding</i>. I have a dictionary right beside me. AhAAAA !! I see an EDIT button. Getting better all the time !

"Arrogance is unacceptable. Do it to my face, and I will react" - Jim Callaghan

Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 3:23 pm

I suppose it should be on my wishlist to change the comment submit form to use the same editor as these forum. At first glance, it's not super easy to do though. ah well, we'll see!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:16 pm

This is cool. Can't wait until some good discussion gets going. Off to work now but Ill put up a posting tonight.

Ryan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:05 pm

Hey, this is great. Ever since I joined I thought a forum was needed. Could we have section or something to share random artistic thoughts, slogans, and poems on the topics of sovereignty, etc? (lol, I wrote a poem and wanted to share)

Forum Junkie

GROUP_AVATAR

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 9:54 am

I think that would go well in the "culture" section under sovereignty which is supposed to be about art, entertainment, etc--we can just start a topic there for random artistic thoughts. Can't wait to read your poem!

Once it was decided that Canada was to be a branch-plant society of American capitalism, the issue of Canadian nationalism had been settled.--George Grant

Forum Addict

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:09 am

I'm in ;)

Acoustic Guitar: This machine will kill facist.- Woody Guthrie