bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Elite
CKA Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:24 am

chipmonk wrote:
Canadians...how can I describe the fans..uhm..
Cocky? And what about youre booing out Markstrom and Hedman every sigle time they touch the puck?
perhaps you should show some respect to 18 year old kids? And then theres the hypocritical side of you...
first you are booing Hedman for standing up for his goalie, then you do the exact same thing when the swedes hit your goalie?
You are right, this IS hockey, so I really can't see the problem in protecting a goalie, thats common sense in Hockey terms, you as a north american nation should know this. I doubt the players in NHL ignore a hit on a goalie like that, regardless its by purpose or not. And just for the record, you NEVER outshine other teams, well perhaps Kazakhstan or Latvia. What you have is pure winner instinct, meaning you do not have more talented players than lets say Sweden or Russia.

You have greatness syndrome. If you win on OT you consider yourself gods and claim your advantage.
That being said, you are a freakin good hockey nation yes, but winning on OT like last year, and against Russia on shootouts, I really CAN'T see where you get "We kicked their asses bigtime" from.

[drool]

Somebody needs a nice tall glass of shut the fuck up.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:21 am

PENATRATOR wrote:
chipmonk wrote:
Cocky? And what about youre booing out Markstrom and Hedman every sigle time they touch the puck?
perhaps you should show some respect to 18 year old kids? And then theres the hypocritical side of you...
first you are booing Hedman for standing up for his goalie, then you do the exact same thing when the swedes hit your goalie?
You are right, this IS hockey, so I really can't see the problem in protecting a goalie, thats common sense in Hockey terms, you as a north american nation should know this. I doubt the players in NHL ignore a hit on a goalie like that, regardless its by purpose or not. And just for the record, you NEVER outshine other teams, well perhaps Kazakhstan or Latvia. What you have is pure winner instinct, meaning you do not have more talented players than lets say Sweden or Russia.

You have greatness syndrome. If you win on OT you consider yourself gods and claim your advantage.
That being said, you are a freakin good hockey nation yes, but winning on OT like last year, and against Russia on shootouts, I really CAN'T see where you get "We kicked their asses bigtime" from.

[drool]

Somebody needs a nice tall glass of shut the fuck up.

Not really. It's all true, seems like you're in denial :wink: Why should I shut up, just because I dont cheer for Canada? Nuh, you better check out the terms of rules here, and you'll find me totally approved to write on here! 8)

CKA Elite
CKA Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:39 am

You probably forget the mouth piece on the Swedish team shooting his mouth of in the papers about how Canada needs to be VERY worried about facing the Swedes, and Hedman agreeing. Your diving goalie sort of helped sway the crowds opinion. By the way, I was at the game, so fuck off. We win, you are the first loser

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:49 am

chipmonk wrote:
Not really. It's all true, seems like you're in denial :wink: Why should I shut up, just because I dont cheer for Canada? Nuh, you better check out the terms of rules here, and you'll find me totally approved to write on here!

Now all you have to do is get your writing skills up to a point where you'd be "approved" to pass grade 9 English. :(

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:55 am

Axeman wrote:
chipmonk wrote:
Not really. It's all true, seems like you're in denial :wink: Why should I shut up, just because I dont cheer for Canada? Nuh, you better check out the terms of rules here, and you'll find me totally approved to write on here!

Now all you have to do is get your writing skills up to a point where you'd be "approved" to pass grade 9 English. :(

Haha oh I cant stop laughing. Funny you would say that, Im actually half american so I do know how to speak proper english. It would be interesting if you could point out where my english "skills" as you kindly presented, dont measure up to your canadian standards.

And our diving goalie? Esposito hit him with his LEG, that can be seen veeeeeeery clearly.
And I don't give a flying f*ck if you were at the game. The facts remain.

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:56 am

chipmonk wrote:

[drool]

Another bitter Swede.......... :roll:

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:59 am

chipmonk wrote:
Haha oh I cant stop laughing. Funny you would say that, Im actually half american so I do know how to speak proper english. It would be interesting if you could point out where my english "skills" as you kindly presented, dont measure up to your canadian standards.

And our diving goalie? Esposito hit him with his LEG, that can be seen veeeeeeery clearly.

You also need to learn to read. I wasn't at the game and never said I was. But I did watch it on tv and I felt very sorry for Swedish fans for the unsportsmanlike behaviour of their goaltender.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:03 am

Axeman wrote:
chipmonk wrote:

You also need to learn to read. I wasn't at the game and never said I was. But I did watch it on tv and I felt very sorry for Swedish fans for the unsportsmanlike behaviour of their goaltender.

Oh WE had unsportsmanlike behaviour? Your crowd was booing Hedman and Markstrom the whole game.
Markstrom is the best goalie, and of course he goes after that prick who almost tackled him on open ice.

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:24 am

chipmonk wrote:
Oh WE had unsportsmanlike behaviour? Your crowd was booing Hedman and Markstrom the whole game.
Markstrom is the best goalie, and of course he goes after that prick who almost tackled him on open ice.

He was diving more than Michael Phelps. He also needed to avoid being hit instead of trying to get a piece of him on the way by. It wasn’t a Canadian referee so your whining about penalties is moot.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:34 am

Regina wrote:
chipmonk wrote:

He was diving more than Michael Phelps. He also needed to avoid being hit instead of trying to get a piece of him on the way by. It wasn’t a Canadian referee so your whining about penalties is moot.

Esposito comes skating, kneeing Markstrom (no dive there), it prolly wasn't by purpose but still its Hockey and you back up your goalie. Then on open ice, Markstrom was leaving the cage and gets tackled by some random canadian. The only time when I do think he "dived" a little was infront of the goal but thats it, and nothing to boo for. And then you do exactly the same thing when Tedenby (?) hits your goalie so whats the deal?

And how does your sportsmanlike behaviour live up to its meaning anyway? Booing two 18 year old kids during a whole game is nothing like it.

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:36 am

:roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:45 am

Regina wrote:

and he is a month late, too :)

musta missed the 'lets go bomb CKA cause we are such poor losers'
message.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:50 am

martin14 wrote:
Regina wrote:

message.

Ive been partying and living the life in Asia for a month so no I didnt have time to post anything here.
Better late than never. And it's funny how you guys dont even comment on what I just wrote, cuz obviously you know im right. But as Canadians you just cant admit it. You could even say players like Ovechkin, Forsberg,Kovalchuck or whatever suck just because they are not canadians. XD

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:01 am

chipmonk wrote:
martin14 wrote:
Regina wrote:

message.

Ive been partying and living the life in Asia for a month so no I didnt have time to post anything here.
Better late than never. And it's funny how you guys dont even comment on what I just wrote, cuz obviously you know im right. But as Canadians you just cant admit it. You could even say players like Ovechkin, Forsberg,Kovalchuck or whatever suck just because they are not canadians. XD

It's still lame........

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:15 am

chipmonk wrote:
martin14 wrote:
Regina wrote:

message.

Trust me, Chipmunk, we don't comment on your writing, cause we know you are WRONG.
Refs are Refs, sometimes its good, sometimes its bad, we all live with the
decisions, right or wrong.

Now, you could be a little gracious and congratulate Team Canada on the win,
or confine your bitching to the refs, at which point it would be ok, we might
even agree with you. Officiating at IIHF events is usually crap.

But, stop drinking long enough to see this: YOU LOST !!!

Come back next year..

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next