bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:18 am

Axeman Axeman:
chipmonk chipmonk:
TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
WTF?!??!?!....I did? really?

so no argument then....just another poor loser that comes around, spews a bunch of shit, and throws out a moronic comment because they have Lost yet again...awwww :lol:

Perhaps you could enlighten me about me "loosing"...
Im arguing with canadian ppl only so whatever I say makes no difference to you, you have already declared your victory looooong time agooooo.

Yet I win. BOOGAAA! XD

You mean "losing". "Loose" is what your sister is.

No actually my sister is kind of the opposite, ask her boyfriend.
And I doubt you even understand what that means.

But enough about you.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:58 am

chipmonk chipmonk:
TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
Its called trash talk...cant handle it, dont play or watch. Its a fun part of the game...trash talk the other team and then have a beer with them after. You dont play hockey do you? :lol:

No I dont, but used to play AAA Hockey a couple of years ago.
been playing for 13 years so I know the game dont worry.

Just another annonymous shit pump posting his "hockey credentials" online!! lol WHOOOO We are so impressed.
Hey fuck stick, it was one of the Swedes who started the trash talking a week before the game saying Canada should be scared of the big bad Swedes, Hedman when interviewed agreed. Get your facts straight, Hedman was fucking invisible the whole tourney.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:01 am

TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:

so no argument then....just another poor loser that comes around, spews a bunch of shit, and throws out a moronic comment because they have Lost yet again...awwww :lol:

Brags about being Tattooed because of her user name huh? Well then I guess you go by Chipmink because of the size of your cock?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:34 am

PENATRATOR PENATRATOR:
chipmonk chipmonk:
TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
Its called trash talk...cant handle it, dont play or watch. Its a fun part of the game...trash talk the other team and then have a beer with them after. You dont play hockey do you? :lol:

No I dont, but used to play AAA Hockey a couple of years ago.
been playing for 13 years so I know the game dont worry.

Just another annonymous shit pump posting his "hockey credentials" online!! lol WHOOOO We are so impressed.
Hey fuck stick, it was one of the Swedes who started the trash talking a week before the game saying Canada should be scared of the big bad Swedes, Hedman when interviewed agreed. Get your facts straight, Hedman was fucking invisible the whole tourney.

Well u did fear us thats for sure. Hedman could play as bad as he wants he is still # 1,
thats power you cant buy my friend.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:37 am

PENATRATOR PENATRATOR:
TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:

Brags about being Tattooed because of her user name huh? Well then I guess you go by Chipmink because of the size of your cock?

I might as well switch to Ron Jeremy then

CKA Elite
CKA Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:09 pm

Bragging about a Hairy back. Nice

Hedman number 1? Power? WTF are you talking about troll? The kid was invisible in the hyped showdown, if he can't show up for the big game, all the talent in the world won't help you, ask Joe Thornton.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:12 pm

PENATRATOR PENATRATOR:

Hedman number 1? Power? WTF are you talking about troll? The kid was invisible in the hyped showdown, if he can't show up for the big game, all the talent in the world won't help you, ask Joe Thornton.

So youre saying...? He wont go #1 or #2? This is a fact you moron, regardless how you feel about him.

He's been playing with an injured shoulder too, so he hasnt been doing 100.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:16 pm

chipmonk chipmonk:
PENATRATOR PENATRATOR:

So youre saying...? He wont go #1 or #2? This is a fact you moron, regardless how you feel about him.

Actually "moron" I questioned what you stated. Please show me where I indicated he would not go 1 or 2. Go head ass clown, point it out.

You fail to address him not showing up for the big game on the big stage though, interesting.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:21 pm

PENATRATOR PENATRATOR:
chipmonk chipmonk:
PENATRATOR PENATRATOR:

Actually "moron" I questioned what you stated. Please show me where I indicated he would not go 1 or 2. Go head ass clown, point it out.

You fail to address him not showing up for the big game on the big stage though, interesting.

"Hedman number 1? WTF are you talking about troll? if he can't show up for the big game, all the talent in the world won't help you"

That "statement" of yours kind of implies he wont, dont you think? Jackass

CKA Elite
CKA Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:23 pm

Oh, I see, now you are putting words in my mouth. Great argument you present. No cred

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:47 pm

There, now that the whiny Swedes seemed to have left.. :roll:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:59 pm

There were more than one?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:03 pm

OPP OPP:

Yes but it was your evil twin...You need to seek him out and kill him :twisted: :wink: :lol:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:04 pm

TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
OPP OPP:

Yes but it was your evil twin...You need to seek him out and kill him :twisted: :wink: :lol:

:lol: I mean, apart from the guy who was around just recently.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:13 pm

:lol:

There were quite a few there for a while.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 24  25  26  27  28  Next