Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:56 pm

You know what? I'm the world's biggest Peterborough Petes fan. Those were 3 pretty dirty plays, QBC. I'm gonna stand corrected. I apologize.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:57 pm

I'm kind of pissed, almost as much as all the Ottawa fans are right, about Heatley being on the team. That guy's a brat and a moral cancer to his core. I don't see how any GM still figures that Heatley is part and parcel of a winning solution. I can tolerate Pronger because he's proven himself to be a winner and a leader throughout his entire career. Heatley though? Bah! All sizzle and no steak, all flash and no character when it come to that pissy little prick. I almost hope that they do no better than silver just because of him being on the team.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:01 pm

Lemmy wrote:
You know what? I'm the world's biggest Peterborough Petes fan. Those were 3 pretty dirty plays, QBC. I'm gonna stand corrected. I apologize.

I know you are great hockey fan and again, it's just my opinion of the guy from what I've seen. No apology necessary, we all get passionate about our home town boys... :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:04 pm

QBC wrote:
Lemmy wrote:

I know you are great hockey fan and again, it's just my opinion of the guy from what I've seen. No apology necessary, we all get passionate about our home town boys... :wink:

You're a gentleman. :rock:

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:28 pm

Russia and Sweden will be hardcore opponents