Sweden  4%  [ 1 ]
Finland  0%  [ 0 ]
Belarus  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 26

Author Topic Options
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:12 pm

Only curious as to why the Men's Olympic Hockey team for Canada seems to be struggling a bit in those 1st 2 games while the Women's Hockey Team is pouncing its competition. (18-0 & 13-1)

The talent is there, not sure how they cannot put the puck in the net even more. Perhaps it could be the fact they have not practiced with each other, still they should be able to win these early games rather easily for a team of that caliber.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:01 pm

PimpBrewski123 wrote:
Only curious as to why the Men's Olympic Hockey team for Canada seems to be struggling a bit in those 1st 2 games while the Women's Hockey Team is pouncing its competition. (18-0 & 13-1)

The talent is there, not sure how they cannot put the puck in the net even more. Perhaps it could be the fact they have not practiced with each other, still they should be able to win these early games rather easily for a team of that caliber.

I was saying the same thing....on paper they are a power house but they havent played together until recently, the gelling isnt there but it will come. I hope last nights game was an eye opener...if there is anything but gold this city will burn to the ground. I cant wait for the Womens Gold Metal game that is going to be AWESOME!!!! and the Canada/US game on Sunday is going to be incredible. And holy shit did you watch the Slovak/Russia game last night?.....FUCKING FANTASTIC!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:05 pm

TattoodGirl wrote:
I was saying the same thing....on paper they are a power house but they havent played together until recently, the gelling isnt there but it will come. I hope last nights game was an eye opener...if there is anything but gold this city will burn to the ground. I cant wait for the Womens Gold Metal game that is going to be AWESOME!!!! and the Canada/US game on Sunday is going to be incredible. And holy shit did you watch the Slovak/Russia game last night?.....FUCKING FANTASTIC!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

TG!!! Girl, what is going on, you have not been here a while.

And yes, Go Canadian atheletes. :rock:

News Moderator
News Moderator
 Edmonton Oilers

Warnings: (-20%)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:06 pm

Hyack wrote:
evad54 wrote:
USA USA USA for Gold

Second! [BB]

:lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:10 pm

Mr_Canada wrote:
If Canada gets anything other than Gold, there will be blood.

Maybe riots. :idea:

Actually, that day (28th) is considered to be the biggest potential day for a riot downtown according to someone I know very involved with the security end of things.

No worries man... it'll be Gold! :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:56 pm

stephenjr wrote:
official CKA olympic hockey prediction poll.
gold/silver, score, and bronze.
XD XD XD

i.e.) Canada - Gold, USA silver,
5-4 in a shoot out
and Russia for bronze.

wowwww! just as i predicted for gold, silver. if this comes true, i should have bought a lotto 649 ticket! i had this feeling before the tournament even started. thats insane! go Canada go! yeah i was totally wrong about russia, didnt think we'd see them in the Quarters... maybe the semis or gold, but not the "Quarters" i mean, come on! looks like a salt lake city rematch anyway. but first the slow-vacs.