Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
Profile
Posts: 12349
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:50 pm
 


Tears, for real, tears


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 3967
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:50 pm
 


MOTHER FRACKER


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11362
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:50 pm
 


oh no. :x


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 3967
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:52 pm
 


UNFUCKINBELIEVABLE


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11362
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:54 pm
 


we'll be back.

Congrats to the Russians.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 15030
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:54 pm
 


Wow, what a game. Well played Russia.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 5219
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:54 pm
 


I coulda been shoveling snow, instead I watched that shit.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11362
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:56 pm
 


Unsound wrote:
I coulda been shoveling snow, instead I watched that shit.


...and you still have to shovel snow! :lol:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 33691
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:56 pm
 


We had it.

We blew it.

It sucks :cry:


Congrats to the Russians..


Mods better be online, we may get some visitors, like OPP and his dipshits.


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 3967
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:59 pm
 


Your right Martin,

We had it.

We blew it.

Grats to the Russians.


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
 Tampa Bay Lightning
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 191
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:01 pm
 


...


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23555
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:04 pm
 


Image

Wow.... shit-the-bed!


Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 9914
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:04 pm
 


Damn.........

We've all seen this before in sport. A team is playing awesome, gets a lead and then takes the foot of the gas and tries to protect the lead. It never works. The Russians smelt blood in the water after the first goal and went after it, they deserved the win with that kind of come back.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23555
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:06 pm
 


QBC wrote:
Damn.........

We've all seen this before in sport. A team is playing awesome, gets a lead and then takes the foot of the gas and tries to protect the lead. It never works. The Russians smelt blood in the water after the first goal and went after it, they deserved the win with that kind of come back.


Agreed and good point... but...

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!


Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 9914
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:07 pm
 


Gunnair wrote:
QBC wrote:
Damn.........

We've all seen this before in sport. A team is playing awesome, gets a lead and then takes the foot of the gas and tries to protect the lead. It never works. The Russians smelt blood in the water after the first goal and went after it, they deserved the win with that kind of come back.


Agreed and good point... but...

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!


Yeah, I know......


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 5  6  7  8  9  10  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.