canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:57 pm

Hey there fellow hockey fannnnatics. I had so much fun last year with the fantacy hockey leage through CKA that I was wandering if we were all up for it again?

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:05 am

I took a quick look for any available php fantasy hockey scripts that I might be able to use to run one internaly. But there really isn't anything available, not even to buy.. that I could find. Plenty for football though :(

Which sports site did you use last year?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:14 am

I'm game Gunbunny.

Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:03 am

Are you wanting to start your own league, Gunbunny, or checking to see if Canucker and Twister's leagues will be in effect this year?

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:12 am

Canadaka Canadaka:
I took a quick look for any available php fantasy hockey scripts that I might be able to use to run one internaly. But there really isn't anything available, not even to buy.. that I could find. Plenty for football though :(

Which sports site did you use last year?

I was apart of canucker and twisters leagues on Yahoo. They seem to have a handle on how all that is suposed to go.

Wannabe Wannabe:

Are you wanting to start your own league, Gunbunny, or checking to see if Canucker and Twister's leagues will be in effect this year?

Just wondering if canuckers and twisters league will be in effect. I really don't have the time to do much more than change my players around. If I had the time I would start my own but I kinda work on average 65 hours a week.

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:57 am

Canucker hasn't been around in about a month but I hope she gets it going for the 3rd year. Twister had the other one and I'm sure he'll get it started again too.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:02 pm

Cool [hockey]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Philidelphia Flyers
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:34 pm

i usually use the sportsnet fantasy hockey. you can rank with everyone else and see how you rank with a specific group if you wanted a cka group

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Boston Bruins
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:08 am

Regina Regina:
Canucker hasn't been around in about a month but I hope she gets it going for the 3rd year. Twister had the other one and I'm sure he'll get it started again too.

It's set. They only finally just opened it for registrations. I've made a thread about it:

http://www.canadaka.net/modules.php?nam ... ic&t=26762