Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:08 pm

Dont forget to mention the Alberta flag patch on the shoulder. Think they look pretty sharp.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:11 pm

WDHIII WDHIII:
ziggy ziggy:
Dont forget to mention the Alberta flag patch on the shoulder.

Was mentioned in the quote Zig... :wink:
I see that,too much on the go. :oops: how's the Deerfoot? Will I need an extra hour to get to the airport?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:17 pm

WDHIII WDHIII:
ziggy ziggy:
WDHIII WDHIII:
ziggy ziggy:

I see that,too much on the go. :oops: how's the Deerfoot? Will I need an extra hour to get to the airport?

Nope dont think so.... was on it late this aft and it was fine but I only traveled from Memorial Dr. north.
K,thanks.

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:19 pm

It's important to know what the other golfer think of them.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:28 pm

Nice uniform. Didn't change too much but the changes are nice.

Just too bad the Flames management team are all crack users and the the team is destined to finish last in the Pacific division. Why in God's name did they hire that festering pile of pond scum Mike Keanan? Better look out Flames fans, he'll probably bring that dirty old has been Messier out of retirement, make him captain and trade Iginla away cause the ego maniac Messier couldn't handle anyone else getting limelight. I hope the Flames organization wakes up before the team is ruined by that putz Keanan.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:16 pm

NOICE! I like it!

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:41 pm

WDHIII WDHIII:
[align=center]Image[/align]

$1:
Sleek new Flames sweater unveiled by team; fifth franchise design

Calgary Herald
Published: Tuesday, September 04, 2007

It's a case of new look, same as the old look, as the Flames today unveiled a 'new' jersey built around the snug-fitting Reebok sweaters endorsed by the NHL.

Only minor changes adorn the uniform, with the Flames sticking to close to the beloved Black C on red background used during the team's last cup run.

The Rbk Edge uniform features vertical stripping through the sides of the jersey which flow into the pants, with Canadian and Alberta flags on the shoulders, rather than the old horse-head logo.

"Among the enhancements, we are pleased to carry our National and Provincial flags on our home and road jerseys this season," said Flames President & CEO Ken King, in a release.

"As proud Canadians and proud Albertans, our desire is to display the identity of our country and province and carry them throughout North America and the world. Our jersey incorporates our strong history, the latest in technology, and is something our players and fans will be proud to wear."

Ya know I never really like the third jersey with the Horse Head on it and now that its gone off the shoulders maybe theyll reconsider that too.

All in all..... not bad! R=UP

No team has a third jersey anymore.
I still say the Red Flames jeresy in one of the top 3 in the league, but i sure hate the style of them all. It looks like their putting an XXL player into a Medium.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:43 pm

ziggy ziggy:
WDHIII WDHIII:
ziggy ziggy:

Paving was wrapped up last week Zigg, don't no what else is going on there tho.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:43 pm

Better than the new Canuck uniform... But that wasn't so hard. :lol: I don't like the little lace.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:48 pm

Brenda Brenda:
Better than the new Canuck uniform... But that wasn't so hard. :lol: I don't like the little lace.

Canucks Jeresy's have lace on them? 8O Do they wear it under their pants ? 8O 8O

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:53 pm

Alta_redneck Alta_redneck:
Brenda Brenda:

Canucks Jeresy's have lace on them? 8O Do they wear it under their pants ? 8O 8O

:lol: Do you REALLY want to know what is under there? :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:55 pm

Like it!!! Way better than the Canucks....

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:24 pm

Brenda Brenda:
Alta_redneck Alta_redneck:
Brenda Brenda:

:lol: Do you REALLY want to know what is under there? :lol:

ROTFL ROTFL Awwww I got it now, you mean the lace in the collar. Wooooo
I’m glad I fingered that out, I was about to go to bed and have bad dreams. I was thinking not on their cuffs ? and surely not around the bottom of them like the hem. You just never know when it comes to fashion on the west coast.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:38 pm

TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
Like it!!! Way better than the Canucks....

I'm thinking that Orca Bay has nothing to do with the team anymore, if thats the case it would of been a good time to come up with a different crest. Like maybe a big V or something. j/k :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:30 am

Damn, I just saw the Calgary Jerseys and those are nice...