Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 6932
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:37 am
 


med_pat19 wrote:
man can someone explain why they are considering suspension for that? The first one as well as the Cammalleri one? I think it should be just a 2 min roughing call.


I guess their calling it as a head shot. I'm not so sure Cammalleri will be suspended, after all he's a star player. I think they should, when comparing both incidents, but we all know how the NHL's hammer of justice comes down in these situations.

Anybody that watches Sportsnet west knows who Roger Millions is, ex play x play guy, now runs around at ice level getting interviews for TV and radio. He's facing a possible suspension also. :lol:

He dropped an F bomb last night.


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames
Profile
Posts: 3598
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:12 am
 


Alta_redneck wrote:
med_pat19 wrote:
man can someone explain why they are considering suspension for that? The first one as well as the Cammalleri one? I think it should be just a 2 min roughing call.


I guess their calling it as a head shot. I'm not so sure Cammalleri will be suspended, after all he's a star player. I think they should, when comparing both incidents, but we all know how the NHL's hammer of justice comes down in these situations.

Anybody that watches Sportsnet west knows who Roger Millions is, ex play x play guy, now runs around at ice level getting interviews for TV and radio. He's facing a possible suspension also. :lol:

He dropped an F bomb last night.


Cammalleri should be suspended, he won't be though, different rules for different players. Rodger Millions said C*&KS&^%ER on live tv. It's on You Tube.


Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
Profile
Posts: 32460
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:15 am
 


Choban wrote:
Rodger Millions said C*&KS&^%ER on live tv. It's on You Tube.

8O 8O

:lol:





PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:16 am
 


:lol: :lol: :lol:



Offline
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Ottawa Senators
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 2832
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:26 am
 


Choban wrote:
Rodger Millions said C*&KS&^%ER on live tv. It's on You Tube.


ROTFL ROTFL


That was just priceless!!!!!


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
Profile
Posts: 13928
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:27 am
 


mtbr wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:


:rock: :rock: :rock: [cheer] [cheer] [cheer] ROTFL ROTFL


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
Profile
Posts: 13928
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:31 am
 


Cheers To Stokes...This dude is a true Hockey Fan and lives up to honouring bets...which he didnt have to do!!

But heres to ya.... [B-o] [B-o]


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 6932
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:44 am
 


Choban wrote:
Alta_redneck wrote:
Anybody that watches Sportsnet west knows who Roger Millions is, ex play x play guy, now runs around at ice level getting interviews for TV and radio. He's facing a possible suspension also. :lol:

He dropped an F bomb last night.


Rodger Millions said C*&KS&^%ER on live tv. It's on You Tube.


That's Flames radio for yea, they couldn't report the facts if they were slapped in the face with them. But to give them credit, I guess it's easier to call it an F-bomb than actually what he said when their trying to blow it away as a nothing moment.

And why am i listening to Flames radio, I always do after a lose. :lol:


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 147
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:15 am
 


hah cock-sucker. awesome. sportsnet ontario is just shit. they don't know anything. nick kypreos and bill waters are useless pieces of garbage and the highlights suck too.

Does anyone know when the league will decide on cammalleri?


Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
Profile
Posts: 32460
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:31 am
 


med_pat19 wrote:

Does anyone know when the league will decide on cammalleri?

Nothing yet but it should be here soon if there's going to be one.

http://www.nhl.com


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 147
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:37 am
 


Regina wrote:
med_pat19 wrote:

Does anyone know when the league will decide on cammalleri?

Nothing yet but it should be here soon if there's going to be one.

http://www.nhl.com


ahh but of course :)


Last edited by med_pat19 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 3967
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:51 am
 


NHL suspends Carcillo one game, fines Flyers
http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=418695


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 147
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:40 am
 


raydan wrote:
The Maple Leafs are gonna win in 7!!!

:oops: sorry, wrong century (or dimension, or alternate universe). :wink:


Flames in 6.



What is the obsession Montreal fans have with Toronto? Completely unrelated topic and you've got to take a jab. From whence does this insecurity stem? Are you a little jealous of how awesome The Leafs are? Or are you intimidated by Leafs fans in general and the heart we have to support our team through thick and thin? Ahh but alas, it takes a big person to admit their faults, and being a fan of Montreal, you likely do not possess the qualities necessary. Your insecurities prevent you from admitting when you are wrong. For it truly takes a small, small person of weak character to kick a man (or team) while they're down. You were most likely that little shit in elementary school that everyone hated who would hit someone from behind in the playground, and when it came time for you to defend yourself, you hid behind your older sibling, perhaps even a teacher. But you know what, I'm not mad, not even upset. I pity you. Pity you indeed, for having to sink so low to boost your self-esteem. I hope for your sake one day you will realize that LEAFS RULE!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:


Online
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 30792
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:49 am
 


med_pat19 wrote:
What is the obsession Montreal fans have with Toronto? Completely unrelated topic and you've got to take a jab. From whence does this insecurity stem? Are you a little jealous of how awesome The Leafs are? Or are you intimidated by Leafs fans in general and the heart we have to support our team through thick and thin? Ahh but alas, it takes a big person to admit their faults, and being a fan of Montreal, you likely do not possess the qualities necessary. Your insecurities prevent you from admitting when you are wrong. For it truly takes a small, small person of weak character to kick a man (or team) while they're down. You were most likely that little shit in elementary school that everyone hated who would hit someone from behind in the playground, and when it came time for you to defend yourself, you hid behind your older sibling, perhaps even a teacher. But you know what, I'm not mad, not even upset. I pity you. Pity you indeed, for having to sink so low to boost your self-esteem. I hope for your sake one day you will realize that LEAFS RULE!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

ROTFL


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 147
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:06 am
 


Flames take it 4-2 tonight. Iginla, conroy, aucoin, and dare i say it, Jokinen are the scorers?


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5 ... 8  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.