bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:37 am

med_pat19 med_pat19:
man can someone explain why they are considering suspension for that? The first one as well as the Cammalleri one? I think it should be just a 2 min roughing call.

I guess their calling it as a head shot. I'm not so sure Cammalleri will be suspended, after all he's a star player. I think they should, when comparing both incidents, but we all know how the NHL's hammer of justice comes down in these situations.

Anybody that watches Sportsnet west knows who Roger Millions is, ex play x play guy, now runs around at ice level getting interviews for TV and radio. He's facing a possible suspension also. :lol:

He dropped an F bomb last night.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:12 am

Alta_redneck Alta_redneck:
med_pat19 med_pat19:
man can someone explain why they are considering suspension for that? The first one as well as the Cammalleri one? I think it should be just a 2 min roughing call.

I guess their calling it as a head shot. I'm not so sure Cammalleri will be suspended, after all he's a star player. I think they should, when comparing both incidents, but we all know how the NHL's hammer of justice comes down in these situations.

Anybody that watches Sportsnet west knows who Roger Millions is, ex play x play guy, now runs around at ice level getting interviews for TV and radio. He's facing a possible suspension also. :lol:

Cammalleri should be suspended, he won't be though, different rules for different players. Rodger Millions said C*&KS&^%ER on live tv. It's on You Tube.

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:15 am

Choban Choban:
Rodger Millions said C*&KS&^%ER on live tv. It's on You Tube.

8O 8O

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:16 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:26 am

Choban Choban:

ROTFL ROTFL

That was just priceless!!!!!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:27 am

mtbr mtbr:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:rock: :rock: :rock: [cheer] [cheer] [cheer] ROTFL ROTFL

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:31 am

Cheers To Stokes...This dude is a true Hockey Fan and lives up to honouring bets...which he didnt have to do!!

But heres to ya.... [B-o] [B-o]

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:44 am

Choban Choban:
Alta_redneck Alta_redneck:

That's Flames radio for yea, they couldn't report the facts if they were slapped in the face with them. But to give them credit, I guess it's easier to call it an F-bomb than actually what he said when their trying to blow it away as a nothing moment.

And why am i listening to Flames radio, I always do after a lose. :lol:

Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:15 am

hah cock-sucker. awesome. sportsnet ontario is just shit. they don't know anything. nick kypreos and bill waters are useless pieces of garbage and the highlights suck too.

Does anyone know when the league will decide on cammalleri?

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:31 am

med_pat19 med_pat19:

Nothing yet but it should be here soon if there's going to be one.

http://www.nhl.com

Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:37 am

Regina Regina:
med_pat19 med_pat19:

Nothing yet but it should be here soon if there's going to be one.

http://www.nhl.com

ahh but of course :)

Last edited by med_pat19 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:51 am

NHL suspends Carcillo one game, fines Flyers
http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=418695

Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:40 am

raydan raydan:
The Maple Leafs are gonna win in 7!!!

:oops: sorry, wrong century (or dimension, or alternate universe). :wink:

Flames in 6.

What is the obsession Montreal fans have with Toronto? Completely unrelated topic and you've got to take a jab. From whence does this insecurity stem? Are you a little jealous of how awesome The Leafs are? Or are you intimidated by Leafs fans in general and the heart we have to support our team through thick and thin? Ahh but alas, it takes a big person to admit their faults, and being a fan of Montreal, you likely do not possess the qualities necessary. Your insecurities prevent you from admitting when you are wrong. For it truly takes a small, small person of weak character to kick a man (or team) while they're down. You were most likely that little shit in elementary school that everyone hated who would hit someone from behind in the playground, and when it came time for you to defend yourself, you hid behind your older sibling, perhaps even a teacher. But you know what, I'm not mad, not even upset. I pity you. Pity you indeed, for having to sink so low to boost your self-esteem. I hope for your sake one day you will realize that LEAFS RULE!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:49 am

med_pat19 med_pat19:
What is the obsession Montreal fans have with Toronto? Completely unrelated topic and you've got to take a jab. From whence does this insecurity stem? Are you a little jealous of how awesome The Leafs are? Or are you intimidated by Leafs fans in general and the heart we have to support our team through thick and thin? Ahh but alas, it takes a big person to admit their faults, and being a fan of Montreal, you likely do not possess the qualities necessary. Your insecurities prevent you from admitting when you are wrong. For it truly takes a small, small person of weak character to kick a man (or team) while they're down. You were most likely that little shit in elementary school that everyone hated who would hit someone from behind in the playground, and when it came time for you to defend yourself, you hid behind your older sibling, perhaps even a teacher. But you know what, I'm not mad, not even upset. I pity you. Pity you indeed, for having to sink so low to boost your self-esteem. I hope for your sake one day you will realize that LEAFS RULE!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

ROTFL

Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:06 am

Flames take it 4-2 tonight. Iginla, conroy, aucoin, and dare i say it, Jokinen are the scorers?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5 ... 8  Next