canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:19 am

Awwwwwww.....Poor Milan. A bloody mouth and humiliated by one good shot. He was indeed tougher once the linesman got in there. I couldn't quite read his lips, but it looked like he was telling the linesman, "Hold me Back man, Hold me back"...... :lol:

I bet Penetrated is crying into a glass of White Zinfandel over this one.... :twisted:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:20 pm

Oiler fans should all just get up and leave Rexall, screw throwing the sweater on tne ice BS.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:37 pm

Those Flames, gezzz. 8O

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:51 pm

Alta_redneck Alta_redneck:
Those Flames, gezzz. 8O

This is what happens when they're having fun, the coach isn't being a dick and ragging on them all the time, and the front office finally has a quality plan set in motion. Still lots of season left and they could still have a young-team collapse and miss the playoffs again. But right now they're a hell of a lot of fun to watch, what with Johnny Hockey, Sean Moneyhands, and the TJ/Gio awesomeness that came out of nowhere, and they're putting on a great show for the faithful. Wish they'd hired Burkie about six years ago. They'd probably be a solid top-ten team by now. [B-o]

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:46 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Alta_redneck Alta_redneck:
Those Flames, gezzz. 8O

This is what happens when they're having fun, the coach isn't being a dick and ragging on them all the time, and the front office finally has a quality plan set in motion. Still lots of season left and they could still have a young-team collapse and miss the playoffs again. But right now they're a hell of a lot of fun to watch, what with Johnny Hockey, Sean Moneyhands, and the TJ/Gio awesomeness that came out of nowhere, and they're putting on a great show for the faithful. Wish they'd hired Burkie about six years ago. They'd probably be a solid top-ten team by now. [B-o]

Hard work, all their doing is working hard. [B-o]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:53 pm

For a team that's becoming known more for scoring they really haven't let the defensive end down all that badly. Yeah, the GA could be better, but no matter how good you defense and goalie are you're not going to win unless you make your forwards scoring be more important than things like backchecking. Having a defensive tandem like Gio and TJ step up into the offensive play is something that we just haven't seen in Calgary for far too long and it's damn refreshing to see again. Not necessarily wide-open firewagon hockey but winning these 5-4 & 4-3 kind of games is a lot more fun to watch than the 2-1 or 1-0 variety.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:14 am

Montreal blanks the Bruins... in Boston... and what a pretty second goal. :D

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:17 am

Hyack Hyack:
raydan raydan:
Going well for our Canadian teams...

Montreal - 25 points
Toronto - 20 points
Ottawa - 20 points
Winnipeg - 20 points
Vancouver - 24 points
Calgary - 22 points

Come on Oilers, we're rooting for you. :lol:

You forgot the Oilers.....

Edmonton - 14 points

...and since I posted this, they've lost 4 in a row.

How to jinx a team! :(

News Moderator
News Moderator
 Edmonton Oilers

Warnings: (-20%)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:40 am

raydan raydan:
...and since I posted this, they've lost 4 in a row.

How to jinx a team! :(

Six, actually... :(

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:21 pm

Pretty brutal

Oilers get booed by fans outside their locker room

It’s one thing to have your own fans boo you on your home ice. It’s one thing if the fans are so disgusted with the on-ice product that they start throwing their jerseys onto the ice. But it’s a whole other thing when the fans are waiting outside the locker room (an area usually filled with kids waiting to see their favourite players walk by) boo and heckle the hell out of the players as they walk by. Good on the Oilers players for not doing or saying anything foolish, as it was probably a pretty tough walk.

"I applaud our fans for the way they handled that tonight... Our fans showed real class today towards our players." - Coach Eakins
10:53 PM - 22 Nov 2014

News Moderator
News Moderator
 Edmonton Oilers

Warnings: (-20%)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:00 pm

That's brutal. I hate childish assholes like that.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:57 pm

wildrosegirl wildrosegirl:
That's brutal. I hate childish assholes like that.

Meh...

In many places you get hecklers at your job - almost always it's the ones paying your salary. For most people, that means the company they work for (managers/supervisors by extension), but for athletes, it's the fans.

In fairness to the players, it's not really their fault - they just play the way they have all their life.

Management is stuck living in the 80s and puts all its efforts into drafting flashy forwards to run and gun instead of assembling a balanced team with good goaltending, defence and offence.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:01 am

Lucic just keeps on whining, what a crybaby. :lol:

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/bru ... -1.2846388

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:31 am

martin14 martin14:
Lucic just keeps on whining, what a crybaby. :lol:

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/bru ... -1.2846388

He's becoming nothing more than a joke...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:34 am

http://www.tsn.ca/1.143021

Pat Quinn has passed away.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 733 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 31  32  33  34  35  36  37 ... 49  Next