bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Elite
Forum Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:54 am

Wullu Wullu:
Well, the game itself bores the hell out of me. Can someone let me know whent he season ends?

;)

after 2 more games :)

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:25 am

I find hockey boring too,but I can't help and get caught up in this a bit since I live in Ottawa. Now if they had NHL with Women.then I could stand watching it. Women rule !!!! Canada has the best women players !! :D

Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:52 am

The Ducks will flush the turds

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:46 pm

Canadians are the majority on all the teams,but I am rooting for Ottawa as I would like the Cup here in Canada,so I say GO SENS GO !!! :D

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:39 pm

GO SENS GO!!! If for no then reason then I would like to have the Cup in Canada.Hockey is Canada's number one sport (not lacrosse) eewww We are the best at hockey so I say Go Sens Go !!!!

Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:01 am

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
Okay, since you psycho's are being rediculour assholes, I have created a new topic.

Out of respect and request, the Sen thread is not an option.

And since WDHIII and Arctic_Menance are psychopathic lunitics who are about to blow every fucking artery in their head if I PM them one mroe time, this will be where the argument will continue where I have to defend myself from people who continue to claim but refuse to prove.

This is another continuation of how you psychopath's beleive that i'm some oppressive evil psycho Leaf Fan bent on booing anyone not from Toronto and controlling the hockey forums with a Nazi evil death grip.

This thread is to prove you people wrong.

Let's break it down by topic:

1. Why I do not cheer for Ottawa as the Last Canadian Team:
To me, Ottawa as the last Canadian team is no different as it is in regualtion. Why? because it's a rivalry I follow. If Montreal was in the Sens place, I'd being doing the same. The Canucks, however, I have little rivalry with and would cheer for.

I choose not to include politics into Hockey to a great extent. I am very nationalistic and aptriotic, but I keep politics out of hockey.

Also, I would never expect many Canadians to cheer for Toronto if we were in ottawa's position. Fromt he way things have sounded from other fans for 40 years, I think Leaf Nation would be the onyl ones cheering on Toronto. And that's the way it should be.

I think you shouldn't cheer for a team that hates your guts anyway. Why should you? Why should you support them when their fans are goign to come back and laugh at you no matter what? Doesn't that feel degrading? I would hate to look back at a year my rival won and say "I cheered for him that year".

2. Cheering against your team does not amke me Anti-Canadian:
I'm tired of Sen fans and Flame fans throwing around "Anti-Canadian" like Yanks threw around Anti-American in the years that followed 9/11. It's pathetic.

Let me make this 100% fucking CLEAR. Me cheering agianst your team DOES NOT amek me in ANY FUCKIGN WAY Anti-Canadian! Got it?! It's fucking hockey team. Get over yourselves, you aren't represenative of Canada! Maybe in the NHL. Where there are two countries. Canada, and the Untied States. The NHL was not made for national rivalry. it was made for hockey. Get over it.

3. How does following rivalry make me unsportsmanship like?
Acrtic keeps bring this up with nothing to prove.

How does following a rivalry make me unsportsmanshiplike? Hmm? I'm sorry, i missed the fuckign memo when all the teams decided that we are all even and all were happy and loved each other and fans stopped hating each other. Oh, appairently Cancer has been cured and everyone lives under a democracy and there is world peace. :roll:

Honestly people, go screw yourselves. if you can't handle rivalry, What the fuck are you booing other teams for then, eh?

4. Age has ntohign to dow ith it. Either does coffee. Get over it.
And as another attempt at petty isnults and attacks, peopel target my age.

Yes, Me being 15 makes me a psycho Leafs fan. Got it. Find another person who's 15 years old and is like me. Exactly, fuck you, ageists.

I'm like this because throughout my life I'm ignored and am forced to defend myself from idiots who can't fucking listen to another persons fuckign viewpoint. it causes arguments. But it insults me when peopel refuse to lsiten and wave it off as my age. You people expecially can go fuck yourselves, thanks.

[b]5. I'm tolerant, you aren't, and somehow I'm a hypocrite.
Behold the logic of the Sen Fans...[/B]

COnstantly when arguing, you people bring up my thread, CKA Leaf Nation Thread of Support, as an example of some kind of utopia I control and that I should let other forums be liek that.

Ummmmm.... NO.

People really need to start looking through that thread if they want to use it as evidence agaisnt my jabs. Examples of people who always support their team and cheer on freely in my thread without me snapping:

twister, TattooGirl, WDHIII

(well, occasioanlly I need to slap twister, but he's normally good)

People who were only attacked because they were either spamming, being incredibly rude, only there to bash, not to cheer on any team and just there to be an asshat:

Acrtic_Menace, evad54, Arvo

Leaf Fans:

Sapper, OPP, RipCat, Mr_Canada

Now, In the Flames thread, My thread was used all the time as an example. I said a small thing during First overtiem Game 6, that I was going to stop cheering for the Flames. The Saddledome exploded in ager and all these fuckign Flame fans, expecially WDHIII starts ripping out there hair. They think i need to cool down on the coffee. The pointed to my thread and said I don't allow it, why should they.

They don't notice appairently how tolerant I am of others teams in that thread, they've been reading to much into my responces to idiots like evad54 and not enoguh into people like TattooGirl. if someone came into the thread and said what I said tot he Flame Fans towards thie Leafs, I woudln't have given a shit. I still wouldn't have. Why? because they aren't doign anything. They are cheering for the other team. oaky. Good. My thread has Bets occasionally for a REASON. The Leaf Fans and the Non-Leaf Fans bet up on 33 games (Leafs won the bet) and both sides agreed. it was a good bet. no bashing at all to either side and we claimed peaceful truce to each others side basically, to a limit.

In the Sens fans, they are all pissing their pants and flipping out because I cheered agaisnt the Sens. They are nto calling my Anti-Canadian and a bunch of other bullshit.

Learn to be tolerant if youa re goign to use my thread as an example, a Support thread can have other hockey fans in it.

6. I am not evad54, not even close.
Another attampt at an attack is to call me evad54. Evad54 is a member here at CKA who mostly spends his time spamming the CKA Leaf Nation hockey forum. He does ntohign else. He's been suspended once on the issue. He never learned. He Spams in 3 different threads, 2 are his. He has no arguement and just posts lame ass jokes. He claims he is actually a Leaf Fan since 1967 and calls anyone who doesn't agree with them a "child". He repeats the same crap over and over again and bashes the team in an attempt to piss off hockey fans. (not only Leaf Fans, he hates Ottawa too, and I believe possibly, Calgary)

Now, Mr_Canada is a member here at CKA who spends his time chatting all around CKA, and checks up on the Hockey Forums regularly. He posts in many threads, including his own support thread, CKA Leaf Nation. Over 100 pages of rivalries bleed through the pages, he has been tolerant of other hockey fans as long as their only purpose was to boo Toronto. he occasioanlly hcats in other hockey support threads, normally during games, only to be verbally attacked almsot 98% of the time. He has cheered on the Canucks, Sabres, Ducks, Wings, Sens, Flames, at certian different times during the playoff season. Flame Fans call him unptriotic for nto supporting their teamand Sen Fans believe there is some kind of evil conspiricy. he does nto attempt to piss off any fans but will follow his rivalries.

Big differences there. if i'm like evad54, anyone who cheers agaisnt a certian team (Sen and Flame fans do it too you know) is like him too.

7. The stange beleif that I have a Nazi Toronto Maple Leafs Hold of Evil and Death on the Hockey forum.
WTF.

I'm nto controlling. I don't influence anything on the hockey forums. I will argue if you argue. Got it? Good.

There you go.

I feel better now.

NOW I'm going to have some fucking coffee.

So you are tolerant ??? Wow many of your posts would prove you wrong on that statement.