Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:45 pm

evad54 wrote:
Well that's it for another season. I guess the Leafs are trying for 50 years without a cup ??
at least they try unlike other teams and iif toskala didnt get injured for those 20 gamse they would be in the playoffs

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Philidelphia Flyers
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:03 pm

Sports_Master2008 wrote:
evad54 wrote:
Well that's it for another season. I guess the Leafs are trying for 50 years without a cup ??
at least they try unlike other teams and iif toskala didnt get injured for those 20 gamse they would be in the playoffs

you mean you MIGHT be in the playoffs.. lots of shoulda coulda woulda's this season

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:34 pm

newfette wrote:
Sports_Master2008 wrote:
evad54 wrote:

you mean you MIGHT be in the playoffs.. lots of shoulda coulda woulda's this season
yeah but when you get into playing raycroft its just pathetic cause he isnt any where near as good as toskala and toskala stands on his head every game like when you have a goaltender out for that many games that could have been a possible 10 more points

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:56 pm

Sports_Master2008 wrote:
newfette wrote:
Sports_Master2008 wrote:
evad54 wrote:

yeah but when you get into playing raycroft its just pathetic cause he isnt any where near as good as toskala and toskala stands on his head every game like when you have a goaltender out for that many games that could have been a possible 10 more points

Or if McCabe had actually been a BETTER defenceman than Chris Pronger, that would have helped too. Thanks for the expensive shitty season Bryan! Enjoy the links.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:29 pm

Dayseed wrote:
Sports_Master2008 wrote:
newfette wrote:
Sports_Master2008 wrote:
evad54 wrote:

Or if McCabe had actually been a BETTER defenceman than Chris Pronger, that would have helped too. Thanks for the expensive shitty season Bryan! Enjoy the links.
It was good he got injured cause it brought kubina some more time which he played better

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 275 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 15  16  17  18  19