Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:11 am

Hey Everyone,

I am a loyal Canadian hockey fan from New Brusnwick and just came across this website - am looking to get involved in discussions. I am also a singer/songwriter/musician and wrote a song called "Like The Greats" for CBC's HNIC song quest that is on their website. Before I wrote it, I watched the gold medal game from the 2010 Olympics in its entirety to get in the whole patriotic mood.

I am getting good feedback from people I know but want to extend the reach to see what others think. When I came across this site, I thought Canadian hockey fans would be the best people to offer feedback, good or bad. The link to CBC's site is below...if you have 4 minutes to give it a listen, let me know what you think. If not, no worries, I wanted to intro myself and say hello as well. Not meaning to solicit or advertise anything here, I read the rules and don't want to be misunderstood, just looking for feedback from good old Canadian hockey folks. Hoping I can contribute to some discussions on here.

http://music.cbc.ca/#/play/artist/Ryan-Scoville

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:21 am

There is already a thread on this.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:25 am

Whoops, I see it now, will post it there. Thanks very much.