Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 50931
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:49 pm
 


Read between the lines TG, read between the lines :twisted:





PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:56 pm
 


If you ride a bike theres a good chance your going to get in an accident and get killed. So what if he was a sport star?
I never even heard of him but I bet no tears are shed for all the other motorbike victims that get killed every day.

Thats the sad part,people focus on him because he was an up an comer on their favourite team.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11392
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:57 pm
 


ziggy wrote:
If you ride a bike theres a good chance your going to get in an accident and get killed. So what if he was a sport star?
I never even heard of him but I bet no tears are shed for all the other motorbike victims that get killed every day.

Thats the sad part,people focus on him because he was an up an comer on their favourite team.



Well said R=UP


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
Profile
Posts: 13928
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:58 pm
 


WDHIII wrote:
TattoodGirl wrote:
You two are confuddling me...Stop it!!!! :lol: 8O 8O 8O



[sarcasm] like I was expecting you to be able to follow along [/sarcasm]


:wink:


That being said.......

I was amazed/impressed with how respectful the fans were tonight during the moment of silence, I just wished they had played the Canadian National Anthem too....


That would have been very cool!!! :rock:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
Profile
Posts: 13928
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:59 pm
 


ziggy wrote:
If you ride a bike theres a good chance your going to get in an accident and get killed. So what if he was a sport star?
I never even heard of him but I bet no tears are shed for all the other motorbike victims that get killed every day.

Thats the sad part,people focus on him because he was an up an comer on their favourite team.

Wow who pissed in your corn flakes? :?





PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:01 pm
 


He was obviuosly a guy who couldnt handle a bike,or he would be alive today.





PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:03 pm
 


TattoodGirl wrote:
ziggy wrote:
If you ride a bike theres a good chance your going to get in an accident and get killed. So what if he was a sport star?
I never even heard of him but I bet no tears are shed for all the other motorbike victims that get killed every day.

Thats the sad part,people focus on him because he was an up an comer on their favourite team.

Wow who pissed in your corn flakes? :?


No one,I,ve had over 30 bikes and I know when some shouldnt have picked that as a hobby and he was one of them or he would be alive right now.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
Profile
Posts: 13928
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:04 pm
 


ziggy wrote:
He was obviuosly a guy who couldnt handle a bike,or he would be alive today.

Your time is your time...70k gust of wind is a freak thing. I would rather die on a bike or doing something i loved then sitting in front of a computer, or on the couch in front of a tv...live it to the fullest!!!

I think its sad for his family, but he was living life...his time was up thats all.





PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:04 pm
 


And I speak from experience and a lot more then he had.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
Profile
Posts: 13928
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:06 pm
 


ziggy wrote:
TattoodGirl wrote:
ziggy wrote:
If you ride a bike theres a good chance your going to get in an accident and get killed. So what if he was a sport star?
I never even heard of him but I bet no tears are shed for all the other motorbike victims that get killed every day.

Thats the sad part,people focus on him because he was an up an comer on their favourite team.

Wow who pissed in your corn flakes? :?


No one,I,ve had over 30 bikes and I know when some shouldnt have picked that as a hobby and he was one of them or he would be alive right now.


Wow quite the crash expert arent ya :roll:

Most people, if they are gonna lose it, will do so in the first few weeks...hell i went 8 years before mine...and ill be on one again in the fall...no living in fear.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
Profile
Posts: 13928
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:06 pm
 


ziggy wrote:
And I speak from experience and a lot more then he had.


you arent the only one that rides :roll:

In my view...you will die regardless of what you are doing when its your time. I dont think you get what im saying.





PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:09 pm
 


TattoodGirl wrote:
ziggy wrote:
He was obviuosly a guy who couldnt handle a bike,or he would be alive today.

Your time is your time...70k gust of wind is a freak thing. I would rather die on a bike or doing something i loved then sitting in front of a computer, or on the couch in front of a tv...live it to the fullest!!!

I think its sad for his family, but he was living life...his time was up thats all.

Living life and getting lucky are 2 different things.

and ya,I've crashed many times and if the pic thing gets straightened out I'll post a few for you.

You only get one chance on a bike to fuck up,I dont care how many miles you have.
It only takes one thing to start a crash.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 50931
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:11 pm
 


It is just sad.

Especially when I see what is on the road that shouldn't ride at all, that hardly take any precautions. I don't care if he was a Hockeyplayer or not. He was young. Too young to die. Sure he had fun (who doesn't on a bike eh? :lol: ). Accidents happen. It doesn't make it any less sad.

But to say it was the fault of the bike.. THAT is just bullshit.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 42160
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:13 pm
 


pfft...experience..10 speeds don't count. Accidents happen to even the most experienced of operators and they end up just as dead as a rank amateur. Road conditions played a role in his accident.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
Profile
Posts: 13928
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:16 pm
 


ziggy wrote:
TattoodGirl wrote:
ziggy wrote:
He was obviuosly a guy who couldnt handle a bike,or he would be alive today.

Your time is your time...70k gust of wind is a freak thing. I would rather die on a bike or doing something i loved then sitting in front of a computer, or on the couch in front of a tv...live it to the fullest!!!

I think its sad for his family, but he was living life...his time was up thats all.

Living life and getting lucky are 2 different things.

and ya,I've crashed many times and if the pic thing gets straightened out I'll post a few for you.

You only get one chance on a bike to fuck up,I dont care how many miles you have.
It only takes one thing to start a crash.

Nevermind....What I have been saying is that I BELIEVE when your time is up...its up!!! no luck involved. Doesnt matter if he was on a bike or walking down the street, I figure he would have died regardless because that is how i see it. Unfortunately, he went out riding, so everyone comes outta the woodwork and makes a big deal over bikes.

Hell I know im going out in the mouth of a shark...and that will be my time. And the first person that says she shouldnt have been surfing in shark waters will be haunted by me... :lol:


Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 75 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.