bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:18 pm

ShepherdsDog wrote:
pfft...experience..10 speeds don't count. Accidents happen to even the most experienced of operators and they end up just as dead as a rank amateur. Road conditions played a role in his accident.

PDT_Armataz_01_37

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:18 pm

you have a rather calvinistic view of the world madame

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:20 pm

TattoodGirl wrote:
ziggy wrote:
And I speak from experience and a lot more then he had.

you arent the only one that rides :roll:

In my view...you will die regardless of what you are doing when its your time. I dont think you get what im saying.

Oh but I do,you wont see my name in the obit's from a bike crash and I prolly have more miles backwards on a bike then you will ever have forwards.

Thats not bragging either but truth.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:21 pm

ShepherdsDog wrote:
you have a rather calvinistic view of the world madame

I have been told that before...its what I believe and that is why i live my life so that i will have no regrets when i go.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:23 pm

You won't be around to have regrets :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:23 pm

ShepherdsDog wrote:
pfft...experience..10 speeds don't count. Accidents happen to even the most experienced of operators and they end up just as dead as a rank amateur. Road conditions played a role in his accident.

6 speed suzuki set for dragging,o to 60 in seconds,but then you hsve mopeds to compare with so your quite the expert while your wife works and you sit back drinking beer.

Asshole

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:24 pm

The Chinese have the same sort of outlook as well. There is nothing you can do to avoid a predestined fate...which explains the way they drive.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:28 pm

ShepherdsDog wrote:
The Chinese have the same sort of outlook as well. There is nothing you can do to avoid a predestined fate...which explains the way they drive.

And explains why you sit back as your wife teaches
tesla courses.

Wow,your really accomplishing something,we just dont know whatit is yet.

Lazy guy? Let the wife do the work or what?

Do you even have a job there?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:30 pm

TattoodGirl wrote:

Hell I know im going out in the mouth of a shark...and that will be my time. And the first person that says she shouldnt have been surfing in shark waters will be haunted by me... :lol:

I get what your saying. I believe in living life large too. The first time the pilot says "welcome to Air Canada. Today we will be flying at 30,000 feet, BTW the landing gear is a little screwy" I'm getting off the plane 8O . If you look at plane crashes I find it hard to believe all those people that hit the water on flight 101, was in the cards to for them to die all at the same time. I think their is destiny and then there is luck in our lives. If there were no luck I would have been dead a few times now.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:33 pm

Brenda wrote:

OH YA!!!! well at least when i come back as a dolphin to take out the shark that eats me...ill be regret free... :lol: :lol: :wink:

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:33 pm

I cant wait for Sheps explanaition on this.He usually buries himself in lies and bullshit so I await his next entry.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:34 pm

TattoodGirl wrote:
Brenda wrote:

OH YA!!!! well at least when i come back as a dolphin to take out the shark that eats me...ill be regret free... :lol: :lol: :wink:

ROTFL ROTFL

Your going to be reincarnated and a ghost at the same time. You go girl :lol: [BB]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:34 pm

TattoodGirl wrote:
Brenda wrote:

What if you come back as weed? :twisted:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:35 pm

ziggy wrote:
I cant wait for Sheps explanaition on this.He usually buries himself in lies and bullshit so I await his next entry.

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL [BB]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:37 pm

Brenda wrote:
TattoodGirl wrote:
Brenda wrote:

What if you come back as weed? :twisted:

Then I will give hours of pleasure....i guess i will be born in BC again eh? :lol:

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 75 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next