Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 3362
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:39 pm
 


Mustang1 wrote:
Guy, seriously, this isn't PS3- Kubina is overpaid!


:lol: :lol: :lol:


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 7594
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:15 pm
 


Sports_Master2008 wrote:
No you know what tuckers best days arent behind him he just need to perforn to his potential


I'm calling it on this season and he's stinking up the joint. And no, he doesn't need to play up to his potential, he needs to play up to his CONTRACT!!

Quote:


and what call an average of 28 goals per season for blake thats still a decent ammount of goals so idk how you can say that he isnt a goal scorer


I get it - you went to Sportchek and got yer jersey, hat and Maple Leaf Crocs, but superfan, you need to start working on actually understanding stats and hockey. Blake has averaged roughly 23 goals a season (and that's for season with over 70 games played) and that's not a goals scorer (which is he was signed) and that's NOT worth $5 million a season.

It's becoming increasingly clear that you simply don't live up to your moniker.

Quote:
and leetch wasnt a rental player


Say WHAT?!?!?!? He played 15 games! 15 GAMES! He was acquired at the trade deadline with the full knowledge that a work stoppage was on the horizon. Rental player, as were players like Francis, Gilmour, Perreault - i didn't hear Sundin making such objections then either.


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
Profile
Posts: 317
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:43 pm
 


Mustang1 wrote:
Sports_Master2008 wrote:
No you know what tuckers best days arent behind him he just need to perforn to his potential


I'm calling it on this season and he's stinking up the joint. And no, he doesn't need to play up to his potential, he needs to play up to his CONTRACT!!

Quote:


and what call an average of 28 goals per season for blake thats still a decent ammount of goals so idk how you can say that he isnt a goal scorer


I get it - you went to Sportchek and got yer jersey, hat and Maple Leaf Crocs, but superfan, you need to start working on actually understanding stats and hockey. Blake has averaged roughly 23 goals a season (and that's for season with over 70 games played) and that's not a goals scorer (which is he was signed) and that's NOT worth $5 million a season.

It's becoming increasingly clear that you simply don't live up to your moniker.

Quote:
and leetch wasnt a rental player


Say WHAT?!?!?!? He played 15 games! 15 GAMES! He was acquired at the trade deadline with the full knowledge that a work stoppage was on the horizon. Rental player, as were players like Francis, Gilmour, Perreault - i didn't hear Sundin making such objections then either.
if you look at the leafs roster im pretty sure if you average was 28 goals that mores other then sundin so he hasnt played as good the guy got cancer its like the doctors tell you you have it and you say oh well and move on and leetch played a season with the leafs ya well sundin can make objections all he wants but it isnt goin to change the gm's mind


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 7594
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:55 pm
 


Sports_Master2008 wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
Sports_Master2008 wrote:
No you know what tuckers best days arent behind him he just need to perforn to his potential


I'm calling it on this season and he's stinking up the joint. And no, he doesn't need to play up to his potential, he needs to play up to his CONTRACT!!

Quote:


and what call an average of 28 goals per season for blake thats still a decent ammount of goals so idk how you can say that he isnt a goal scorer


I get it - you went to Sportchek and got yer jersey, hat and Maple Leaf Crocs, but superfan, you need to start working on actually understanding stats and hockey. Blake has averaged roughly 23 goals a season (and that's for season with over 70 games played) and that's not a goals scorer (which is he was signed) and that's NOT worth $5 million a season.

It's becoming increasingly clear that you simply don't live up to your moniker.

Quote:
and leetch wasnt a rental player


Say WHAT?!?!?!? He played 15 games! 15 GAMES! He was acquired at the trade deadline with the full knowledge that a work stoppage was on the horizon. Rental player, as were players like Francis, Gilmour, Perreault - i didn't hear Sundin making such objections then either.
if you look at the leafs roster im pretty sure if you average was 28 goals that mores other then sundin so he hasnt played as good the guy got cancer its like the doctors tell you you have it and you say oh well and move on and leetch played a season with the leafs ya well sundin can make objections all he wants but it isnt goin to change the gm's mind


Translation: you have no idea.


Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
Profile
Posts: 32460
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:45 am
 


Access......denied!!!


Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
Profile
Posts: 32460
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:46 am
 


Warm up....


Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
Profile
Posts: 32460
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:47 am
 


Had the night off.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Philidelphia Flyers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 10843
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:56 am
 


some nice shots there>> musta been nice to see em win once in a while


Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
Profile
Posts: 32460
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:58 am
 


newfette wrote:
some nice shots there>> musta been nice to see em win once in a while


.....aaaaaaaaaand you are....?????


ROTFL


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.