Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:31 pm

$1:
You guys are trying WAAAY to hard with the personal insults. Come on.

I've seen you debate Arc, you can do better. Come on.

It's like everyone suddenly sucks at insults...

Get Dayseed in here, we need some hope that good insults still exist.

It's because this time we all mean it. When it comes to sports in general adn sportsmanship, you are one of the worst. Whenever the Leafs lose, you blame it all on everything else and everyone else except the players. Now you turn around and tell us that we need to calm down. I confronted you on your hypocricy earlier on when the Leafs didn't make the playoffs. Your response? "At least you don't have everyone hating against you".

So in others words, it's fine when you do it to us, but it's not when we do it to you because everyone else does it? Bullshit! It's sports,e veryone taunts the other teams. The Leafs aren't alone. You need to grow up and realize that.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:33 pm

twister twister:
Nah I figure If I cheer for new jersey then Ottawa will surely win.. THIS TIME...

Nooooooooo!!!!!!!

Cheer for New Jersey; that way we can win!!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:57 pm

Arctic_Menace Arctic_Menace:
twister twister:
Nah I figure If I cheer for new jersey then Ottawa will surely win.. THIS TIME...

Nooooooooo!!!!!!!

Cheer for New Jersey; that way we can win!!!

Devils in four. And this comin' from someone who hates the Devils 8)

GO STARS! Kick some Vancorvette ass! Turco, Mo and Zubie gonna lead them all the way to the Finals baby! I mean, yea, once there they'll get raped by the Swords, but it'll still be awesome...

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:00 pm

WDHIII WDHIII:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
With you, it's necessary.
:lol: You guys are trying WAAAY to hard with the personal insults. Come on.

This coming from a guy with quotes in his sig....... talk about trying WAY to hard.

Really.... its time to grow up. :roll:

:wink:
I was insulted, and felt it was rather silly for you guys to say that I'm not doing my patriotic duty by for the one time in my life NOT being Anti-American, ;) I'm sorry if cheering against Calgary makes me somehow Anti-Canadian, but I really, really don't like the team. :lol: Don't worry, I was born in Edmonton and DESPISE the Oilers. So I'm not cheering for your enemies either, :lol:

I'm not like that when it comes to Hockey, dude, except for the like, southern states, New York and New Jersey, :lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:06 pm

It's because this time we all mean it. When it comes to sports in general adn sportsmanship, you are one of the worst. Whenever the Leafs lose, you blame it all on everything else and everyone else except the players. Now you turn around and tell us that we need to calm down. I confronted you on your hypocricy earlier on when the Leafs didn't make the playoffs. Your response? "At least you don't have everyone hating against you".
Uh, I've blamed the players. :| Many times. I've tried to cope with Raycroft, but I've used "Cough-up McCabe" many times.

My hypocrisy? Please note you flipped the fuck out on my too. I have the PMs. YOu think i can't take jokes? :roll:

And the memories. ;)

Psycho.

$1:
So in others words, it's fine when you do it to us, but it's not when we do it to you because everyone else does it?
Pfft. I made a jab at the Flames and everyone is all screamign and whining about how Anti-Canadian I am.

I'm pretty sure I didn't do that to others. I've called them trolls, but if you can't call Evad a troll, your scale is fucked.

If you think I'm evad, you are on the wrong side of the bars in the looney bin.

"Confronted". You say it's okay for me to do it? So it must be okay for you to do it too?

Two wrongs don't make a right, pal.

But 4 rights do make a left...

$1:
Bullshit! It's sports,e veryone taunts the other teams.
Exactly. And you are right along with agreeing that I'm some Anti-Canadian American because I don't liek Calgary. And you call me a fucking hypocrite because I don't like people spamming my thread with large fucking images and music. Do I do that you your threads? no. i said "Golf Shames Golf". Wah.

You've done it to mine long before. Can it.

$1:
The Leafs aren't alone. You need to grow up and realize that.
Who the fuck said that? Me? No. Fuck you.

Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:18 pm

It is the Flames year o.O fdjsakfl;j

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:22 pm

$1:
Uh, I've blamed the players. Many times. I've tried to cope with Raycroft, but I've used "Cough-up McCabe" many times.

You forgot to add: Long after I have blamed the refs for fucking over my favourite team.

$1:
My hypocrisy? Please note you flipped the fuck out on my too. I have the PMs. YOu think i can't take jokes?

You deliberately PM'ed me to rub it in my face. How sportsman-like is that? :roll:

Leafs fans have a habit of doing that.

$1:
Pfft. I made a jab at the Flames and everyone is all screamign and whining about how Anti-Canadian I am.

No, this goes beyond that. We are confronting you over your conduct, not what you said about the Flames.

$1:
I'm pretty sure I didn't do that to others. I've called them trolls, but if you can't call Evad a troll, your scale is fucked.

Frankly, evad did almsot the exact same things that you have done to others.

$1:
"Confronted". You say it's okay for me to do it?

No, I did not. learn to read. :roll:

$1:
So it must be okay for you to do it too?

No. It's clear that you cannot understand something in a tense other than the present.

$1:
Two wrongs don't make a right, pal.

Then practice what you preach and don't bitch about it when someone throws back the crap you initially threw at them. :roll:

$1:
But 4 rights do make a left...

Wrong. Four rights brings you back to square one where you started.

$1:
And you call me a fucking hypocrite because I don't like people spamming my thread with large fucking images and music.

And I don't appreciate a Leafs fan rubbing a defeat of my home team in my face just after they lose.

$1:
Do I do that you your threads? no. i said "Golf Shames Golf". Wah.

You've done plenty.

$1:
Who the fuck said that? Me? No. Fuck you.

Yet again, it is clear that you do not understand. :roll:

I remember you saying to me: "Well at least not everyone else hates you". You seem to think that the entire league is out to get the Leafs, but guess what? The Sens, Flames, Devils, Predators, etc. all face the crap from people on the other side. You seem to think that only Toronto gets it.

As a result, you start taunting other teams, and say: "oh come on guys, it's just a joke. Lighten up."

But God forbid if we ever turn the tables on you. :roll:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:19 pm

You forgot to add: Long after I have blamed the refs for fucking over my favourite team.
Don't tell me that there are no Sen Fans that don't hate Refs.

Every Hockey fan hates Refs, come on. And Rightly so.
Magoo, Fraser... A few dozen more.

Of course I am piss mad at them.

I couldn't blame any hockey fan for that.

And sport fan.

$1:
You deliberately PM'ed me to rub it in my face. How sportsman-like is that? :roll:

Leafs fans have a habit of doing that.
And you came into my thread and did the same when the Isles won. But you freaked out when I reacted that time too. :roll:

$1:
No, this goes beyond that. We are confronting you over your conduct, not what you said about the Flames.
:roll: All you've people have done is scream "It's time for bed", "Grow up kid", and "Intelligent conversation with a 15 year old? HA!".

If you want to say something about my "Conduct" because you think there is some kind of conspiracy (This is like making Hockey a sissy damn sport), say something other then my age, please, and just fucking spit it own. Or I'm just going to laugh at you. It's much easier to get the message across without trying to think up personal insults to go with it, you know.

$1:
Frankly, evad did almost the exact same things that you have done to others.
Liek?

Seriously, Like? Do I go around creating Hate threads? Do I literally fill others threads choke full of spam? No, I poke fun every so often, and you do to. It's called Fan rivalry in the fucking NHL. You freak out when I'm on your thread, I freak out when you are on mine.

Eh? :roll: Good christ.

Also, If you look through my tread, I let WDHIII, Canucker, TattooGirl and twister be as Anti-Toronto they wanted, as long as they were civil.

Go look.

$1:
Then practice what you preach and don't bitch about it when someone throws back the crap you initially threw at them. :roll:
Ah, I defend my thread and now I can't poke fun at anyone. Go look at my thread, Even Psycho Flame Fan WDHIII has a few Anti-Toronto comments ont here I didn't bitch at.

I mostly bitched at evad54 and Avro and... Really no one else. I think. Go check. I have to play some backyard hockey with my little sister...

$1:
Wrong. Four rights brings you back to square one where you started.

:|

Let's see...

Damn, your right. Fuck, I must have said that wrong. 3 rights?

$1:
And I don't appreciate a Leafs fan rubbing a defeat of my home team in my face just after they lose.
I don't like it either. You wonder why I freak in my thread still?

$1:
You've done plenty.
Name. Them.

At least 5. Other then my attack on you with the PM's, I'm sure I can rationally explain the reason for them.

If you CAN find 5.

$1:
Yet again, it is clear that you do not understand. :roll:
You accused me of thinking that no other team is bashed in the league, quite clearly, I read that fine.

And I never said anything like that. I'm sorry, I have a hockey alliance, I have a bias towards my team. If there is a fan that doesn't, they should take Don Cherry's spot.

$1:
I remember you saying to me: "Well at least not everyone else hates you".
Uh, it's true. I stand by it. :| I was shocked to learn the Flame Fans were on your Bandwagon and not the Canucks...

$1:
You seem to think that the entire league is out to get the Leafs, but guess what?
That's also, true. What are you getting at?
$1:
The Sens, Flames, Devils, Predators, etc. all face the crap from people on the other side.
Of course they do.
$1:
You seem to think that only Toronto gets it.
And that's an accusation. You aassume that simply because I mention the hate towards Toronto more then I mention the hate towards any other team more often. Hello, I'm a fan.

$1:
As a result, you start taunting other teams, and say: "oh come on guys, it's just a joke. Lighten up."
Yeah, but I'm not continueing with the same trip saying "Golf *TEAM* Golf! as a responce, am I? No. I make my comment, and I stop. Then take your bullshit.

While I can look into my thread, and you continue it. You don't stop, until the threat of the closure where everyone kinda reached a mutual agreement to clam down.

$1:
But God forbid if we ever turn the tables on you. :roll:
:roll: God forbid if I ever try and defend myself.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:21 pm

twister twister:
I don't get that picture?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:21 pm

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
twister twister:

It's simple.. the guys I like always get traded eventually (especially curse of death if I get thier name and Number on a Fking jersey)

AND TEAM I CONSTANTLY CHEER FOR FUCKING LOSE..... I SHOULD BE A LEAFS FAN....

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:22 pm

5 on 3 and they can't score.... 5 on 4 can't score.. keep hitting the goalie in the crest you assholes....

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:34 pm

twister twister:

it's not THAT bad :wink:

I do feel your pain though - there's still 1 period left - anything can happen :D

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:08 pm

$1:
Don't tell me that there are no Sen Fans that don't hate Refs.

Did I ever? No. You take it to a whole new level.

$1:
And you came into my thread and did the same when the Isles won.

Which was after your many offences.

$1:
But you freaked out when I reacted that time too.

Like I said, you were the first and you've done it to others.

$1:
All you've people have done is scream "It's time for bed", "Grow up kid", and "Intelligent conversation with a 15 year old? HA!".

Well ya know what? It's true. You Do need to grow up mentally. When something bad happens to the Leafs, it's all "aww, poor me." But when it happens to us, you dance around like a Mexican on crack. On top fo that, you rub it in our faces. This is what's called: "a taste of your own medicine".

$1:
If you want to say something about my "Conduct" because you think there is some kind of conspiracy (This is like making Hockey a sissy damn sport), say something other then my age, please, and just fucking spit it own. Or I'm just going to laugh at you. It's much easier to get the message across without trying to think up personal insults to go with it, you know.

Well lookout princess, but it's bloody true. We throw your age around because you ARE young, both physically and mentally.

$1:
Liek?

Seriously, Like? Do I go around creating Hate threads? Do I literally fill others threads choke full of spam? No, I poke fun every so often, and you do to. It's called Fan rivalry in the fucking NHL. You freak out when I'm on your thread, I freak out when you are on mine.

Let's see, how about all those times you go around(even in the most random threads) adn take pot shots at someone else's team and/or rub a recent defeat in their faces? I'd say that comes damn close to what evad did.

You're right, we all poke fun. But it seems to me that you are only focusing on that one event between us(where you rubbed a defeat in my face) and then all you say is "I kid, I kid", but when we do the same to you, you expect us all to leave you alone or pity you because "The Leafs have it harder than anyone else."

You just said: "Did I ever go around creating hate threads or spam others?"

Yes, you did. The most recent example being the Calgary support thread.

If you want our condolences and sympathy, then you're going to have to earn it by practicing what you preach.

$1:
Ah, I defend my thread and now I can't poke fun at anyone.

Because you were being an asshat to begin with. :roll:

$1:
Also, If you look through my tread, I let WDHIII, Canucker, TattooGirl and twister be as Anti-Toronto they wanted, as long as they were civil.

Go look.

Then why go after only evad54 and Avro?

P.S. you want a cookie? :roll:

$1:
I don't like it either. You wonder why I freak in my thread still?

If you don't like it either, then don't incite it! :roll:

Christ. :roll:

$1:
At least 5. Other then my attack on you with the PM's, I'm sure I can rationally explain the reason for them.

If you CAN find 5.

I'll be back. :twsited:

$1:
You accused me of thinking that no other team is bashed in the league, quite clearly, I read that fine.

Wrong. I accuse you of acting like no other team is bashed. Your excuse is always: "But everyone hates Toronto!" and you use that to justify your actions.

$1:
Uh, it's true. I stand by it.

That's the problem. It's NOT true. We all hate Toronto as a city. You seem to be blending that with hatred for the team. Please, pull your head out of your ass.

$1:
I was shocked to learn the Flame Fans were on your Bandwagon and not the Canucks...

Because the Canucks are still in.

$1:
That's also, true.

No, it's not. You only believe it to be true.

$1:
Of course they do.

So then don't say/act that Toronto gets it worse than others.

$1:
And that's an accusation. You aassume that simply because I mention the hate towards Toronto more then I mention the hate towards any other team more often. Hello, I'm a fan.

I'm a Sens fan as well, and how many times have you seen me flip out, blame the refs, call for their(refs) heads, and then go all emo on everyone saying crap like: "Boohoo! everyone hates Ottawa! You guys don't understand! You don't have it as rough as we do."

Please. :roll:

$1:
Yeah, but I'm not continueing with the same trip saying "Golf *TEAM* Golf! as a responce, am I? No. I make my comment, and I stop. Then take your bullshit.

And that is sportsman-like to you? :roll:

$1:
God forbid if I ever try and defend myself.

Wrong. That's not the issue. The issue is you being a hypocritical jackass when it comes to sports.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:07 pm

twister twister:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
twister twister:

It's simple.. the guys I like always get traded eventually (especially curse of death if I get thier name and Number on a Fking jersey)

Hey,t he Canucks didn't lose! :P

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:45 pm

Did I ever? No. You take it to a whole new level.
?

Okay, like how? Because I have a thread to say it in?

$1:
Which was after your many offences.
"Jabs", I believe their called, Aside fromt he PM's, I think my comments were pretty mild. 8) Just every here and there.

My favourite was on the "Are you Gay" test ....

$1:
Like I said, you were the first and you've done it to others.
First, second? So?

$1:
Well ya know what? It's true. You Do need to grow up mentally.
The stupidity of comments like that just drives me, but whatever.

$1:
When something bad happens to the Leafs, it's all "aww, poor me."
No, it's all "Aww, FUCK!". :| ;)
$1:
But when it happens to us, you dance around like a Mexican on crack.
And you Don't?

Mexican on crack?

That's on my list of things to see before I die...

$1:
On top fo that, you rub it in our faces. This is what's called: "a taste of your own medicine".
What a cliche, thanks.

$1:
Well lookout princess, but it's bloody true. We throw your age around because you ARE young, both physically and mentally.
Aww, your taking after Tricks. Cute.

:roll:

$1:
Let's see, how about all those times you go around(even in the most random threads) adn take pot shots at someone else's team and/or rub a recent defeat in their faces?
"Jabs". You know, people do them. I'm sure you get them in real life, a lot. There's got be a diverse group of Hockey Fans you have. Even at random moments, when they feel liek it, don't they jsut poke a little?

$1:
I'd say that comes damn close to what evad did.
I'll send a letter to the New NHL right away. No Jabbing allowed.

$1:
You're right, we all poke fun.
THERE we go.
$1:
But it seems to me that you are only focusing on that one event between us(where you rubbed a defeat in my face) and then all you say is "I kid, I kid"
Like I said, The PM's were uncalled for, but the Gay joke was beautiful. :lol:
$1:
, but when we do the same to you, you expect us all to leave you alone or pity you because "The Leafs have it harder than anyone else."
I don't expect that at all. :| Check out my thread, I will tolerate just so far. If you repeat soem lame ass jokes over and over agian, play annoying music files which automatically play, and have pictures on the thread that stretch, then It'll drive me.

Or if you decide to just be cheeky after a game.

Especially one where Leaf Fans felt like they had no control of, :( :lol: What drove me more then anything was the Flame Fans on my Radio, My96 FM...

$1:
You just said: "Did I ever go around creating hate threads or spam others?"

Yes, you did. The most recent example being the Calgary support thread.
I said Golf Shames Golf. Pish.

You know, I've only reported one post in my thread against an Anti-Leafer. That was by Avro, on the first page, simply to get rid of music. I have requested the banning of Evad though, but that is all. If I really gave a shit about what you other fans think, I would report your posts in the thread, but I don't care. As long as you aren't annoying, are civil and won't spam, and don't post anything to slow/stretch the thread, I'm perfectly fine with it. You can find many times where twister is screaming "Golf Laughs (Laffs, whatever) Golf" and I give less of a shit then your psycho Flame Fan friends. I wouldn't blame them so much if I made the comment after the game though.

$1:
If you want our condolences and sympathy,
Uh, no thanks.
$1:
then you're going to have to earn it by practicing what you preach.
I don't need sympathy.

Just you know, respect. Insult the fucking leafs, leave my god damn Patriotism and Age the hell alone. I go to school, yeah. Whatever. I live at home still, Because, duh, I'm 15. I don't CARE about sympathy, I just don't think using my age as an insult is fucking necessary. It's damn annoying and lame. Scream "Golf Laughs Golf" all you fucking want, Sen Fan. You people were all my fuckign age once, get the hell over yourselves.

$1:
Because you were being an asshat to begin with. :roll:
So you people get to be an asshat to end with?

You know that won't stop shit, right?

$1:
Then why go after only evad54 and Avro?
Simple.

Avro was driving me mad with those songs. Canucker did good with her Anti-Leaf, uh, ism and put he songs in links. But Avro posted the damn songs over and over again. So I reported one of his pots ont he first page just to get rid of his song.

Evad? Spammer. If you read his crap, you'd see, but on the other hand, you'd agree completely with him.

$1:
P.S. you want a cookie? :roll:
Cute.

$1:
If you don't like it either, then don't incite it! :roll:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: There are other smilies dude.

Plus rolling your eyes helps contribute to blindness, ;)

$1:
Christ. :roll:
Crisse. :roll:

$1:
I'll be back. :twsited:
I'll be waiting, R=UP How about you find 4, so it will be including the PM's, ;)

$1:
Wrong. I accuse you of acting like no other team is bashed. Your excuse is always: "But everyone hates Toronto!" and you use that to justify your actions.
ANd you justify your actions because I did it too.

This is like kindergarten.

In the end the teacher made both kids take a nap.

$1:
That's the problem. It's NOT true. We all hate Toronto as a city. You seem to be blending that with hatred for the team. Please, pull your head out of your ass.
And why do you hate Toronto? Many reasons. Because it's popular, possibly overrated, "American", even simple bigotry.

Including the team. Viola. Crisse.

$1:
Because the Canucks are still in.

$1:
No, it's not. You only believe it to be true.
Okay, who's not? Hoenstly. What team stereotpyically is not known for hating Toronto.

The Flyers, Wings, Caps, Sens, Habs, Flames, Oilers, Canucks, Rangers, Islanders, Blackhawks, Sabres, Bruins, are a good bunch that are pretty well known for Anti-Toronto.

We aren't rated the Most Hated Team in Hockey for nothing.

It's a world of Leaf Fans and Anti-Leaf Fans...

$1:
So then don't say/act that Toronto gets it worse than others.
Yes, the hate is all socialist in the NHL and it's spread out evenly. :roll:

I feel like Don Cherry, when he accused French Canadiens and Europeans for being the main hockey players in the NHL that wear visors.

And he was proved correct after being scorned.

$1:
I'm a Sens fan as well, and how many times have you seen me flip out, blame the refs, call for their(refs) heads, and then go all emo on everyone saying crap like: "Boohoo! everyone hates Ottawa! You guys don't understand! You don't have it as rough as we do."
I hardly even seen you make posts towards hockey until recently, so of course I haven't seen that.

Emo? You just fucking called me emo? Oh my fucking god, what the hell? :lol:

Yeah, I'm totally emo dude. Slit my throat and stop my heart, :roll:

Please. :roll:

Do you have it as rough as we do Sen Fan? Hmm? Since you choose to stretch my ignorance, how about I agree with you for a moment, but argue the point still.

Do the Sens have it as 'rough' as Toronto? Honestly? What I said is controversial, that everyone hates Toronto, but do you think you honestly get more hate then us? ;) I'm serious. And answer honestly.

I deserve a good response after you just fucking called me an Emo and I didn't even insult you.

$1:
And that is sportsman-like to you? :roll:
Somewhat, :lol:

Oh yeah, NO JABS! Send the notice for the banning of jabbing to the New NHL, knowing them, they'll inforce this new idea fully.

Let's all be happy with no jokes or fun in NHL land! :D :roll:

$1:
Wrong. That's not the issue. The issue is you being a hypocritical jackass when it comes to sports.
It's not the issue, but I find myself having to defend myself from your personal insults time and time again while I'm not saying anything about you.

Or even your team.

Hypocritical? Get back to be with those 4 things, please.