Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 6932
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:22 am
 


WDHIII wrote:
Alta_redneck wrote:
WDHIII wrote:
Alta_redneck wrote:


ABC all the way. :lol:
Image :lol:


Not yet, they put the blankets back on the greens here. :lol:


Heard theyre not having that problem in Edmonton tho... :wink:


You live East of the city right?


North down the QE 2, about an hour.


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite


GROUP_AVATAR
Profile
Posts: 3646
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:43 am
 


oooo would I love to see Rangers- Habs. Bring back the old rivalry.

Avery is a clown but he should have gotten knocked out where the hell were the devils?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Philidelphia Flyers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 10843
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:58 am
 


GO AVERY GO!!!!!!!!


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 6932
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:40 am
 


newfette wrote:
the c is clagary?


It's a secert code for Albertans. I would tell you want it is, but you know what happens to people that learn secert codes. :D

Used mostly by Northern Albertan's


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Philidelphia Flyers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 10843
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:28 am
 


ppst.. i used to live in red deer ;)


Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
Profile
Posts: 32460
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:44 am
 


newfette wrote:
ppst.. i used to live in red deer ;)

I got family in Red Deer. 8O


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Philidelphia Flyers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 10843
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:10 pm
 


Regina wrote:
newfette wrote:
ppst.. i used to live in red deer ;)

I got family in Red Deer. 8O



lol so do I :P


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Philidelphia Flyers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 10843
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:11 pm
 


WDHIII wrote:
Then theres the one we Southern Albertans use....

EAG ;-)


ok this one i dont know


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 3372
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:50 pm
 


Way to go Rangers, good job finishing off those hated Devils, good to see you kill them while they were down. [hockey] I hope they never come back up.
Now if you will just lay over for my Habs please. [BF]


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 4065
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:29 pm
 


ManifestDestiny wrote:
Up 3-1 aganist NJ Devils this is a great rivalry here in the tri state area.


Up until this year the only Rival the Rangers had for the longest time was the Ny Islanders and which one or both wouldn't make the playoffs.. That was the Rivalry.

New Jersey has since the 1990's ( Even the Rangers 1994 victory).. The Devils have always had 2 or 3 steps up on the Rangers. Only until this year (with an overpaid overhyped ex devil forward) have the Rangers been able to consistently beat the Devils. Now they have a good year and it's a big Rivalry...LOL

LOL Rivalry LMAO..at one points you guys couldn't even towel dry Brodeurs skates.


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 4065
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:31 pm
 


ManifestDestiny wrote:
oooo would I love to see Rangers- Habs. Bring back the old rivalry.

Avery is a clown but he should have gotten knocked out where the hell were the devils?


When was there ever really a Montreal Ranger Rivalry.. Throughout the years New York shows up Montreal hands them their ass and walks away with the cup.. yep imagine that real Rivalry.


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
Profile
Posts: 4575
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:28 pm
 


Henrik Lundqvist!!! Frölunda Indians ftw!!! :lol: Oh, god I hate that.. as long as I can remember, ftw stood for "fuck the world". There's been a geek revolution.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 20917
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:48 pm
 


newfette wrote:
so why make fun of him for trying to rally support for his hockey team??

who cares that its an american team.. I cheer for an american team.. and very proudly i might add..


so why not just ignore it and move on with your pathetic little life :roll:
Holy shiiit, what the fuck is wrong with you people.

Shut up and grow up and stop fucking snapping on me for basically nothing.

And stop mis-reading my words. I was NOT saying anything against American hockey teams. What I was saying was that there really is not many fans of the fucking Rangers on CKA. That was ALL I was freaking saying. Let me repeat tat for ya. ALL I was saying was that there are VERY FEW Ranger fans on CKA. ALL. I'll probably end up having to repeat that a lot more before anyone gets it of course, as usual.

So grow the hell up, you freaking phsyco's.

And take your 1967 comments and shove 'em up your ass. How about 13 for a good number. Only one that can talk there are the Hab-Nots, ;)


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite


GROUP_AVATAR
Profile
Posts: 3646
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:35 am
 


twister wrote:
ManifestDestiny wrote:
Up 3-1 aganist NJ Devils this is a great rivalry here in the tri state area.


Up until this year the only Rival the Rangers had for the longest time was the Ny Islanders and which one or both wouldn't make the playoffs.. That was the Rivalry.

New Jersey has since the 1990's ( Even the Rangers 1994 victory).. The Devils have always had 2 or 3 steps up on the Rangers. Only until this year (with an overpaid overhyped ex devil forward) have the Rangers been able to consistently beat the Devils. Now they have a good year and it's a big Rivalry...LOL

LOL Rivalry LMAO..at one points you guys couldn't even towel dry Brodeurs skates.



Ok have its obvious you have a different definition of what a rivalry is compared to most of us.

And yes the rangers and the islanders have a rivlry but it has cooled as of late. The devils and the rangers have a great rivalry and the games ive been to are great. the sports media, the fans, even the two teams, here in the tri state region make it what you feel its not.


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite


GROUP_AVATAR
Profile
Posts: 3646
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:41 am
 


twister wrote:
ManifestDestiny wrote:
oooo would I love to see Rangers- Habs. Bring back the old rivalry.

Avery is a clown but he should have gotten knocked out where the hell were the devils?


When was there ever really a Montreal Ranger Rivalry.. Throughout the years New York shows up Montreal hands them their ass and walks away with the cup.. yep imagine that real Rivalry.



so then your logic say that there is no Yankee Red sox rivalry. Cause it is even worse the Yankees have won 26 world series since 1918 and the red sox 2.

But the rest of north america feels this is the greats rivalry in sports!


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.