CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:21 pm

ziggy ziggy:
Tman1 Tman1:
DerbyX DerbyX:
Tman1 Tman1:
Indeed, thats the one. Thanks. :D

Weren't you a bit of an enforcer when you played hoickey. I seem to recall a debate between you and Twister detailing your hockey history. I used to have the name of the team (it escapes me now) and back then I didn't know your name so couldn't verify.

Enforcer? Hell no, I'm only 5'9 but wouldn't hesitate to put my fist in someones mouth. I used to play minor hockey up until Juvenile leagues until I busted my knee. Coulda, shoulda, woulda.

Was a couple years away from joining the Red Devils coached by John Chapman. Think he went to Lethbridge after the devils shut her down.

Lots of pregnancy's in town when the franchise was here.

Indeed, I played minors in Lethbridge too.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:23 pm

DerbyX DerbyX:
Tman1 Tman1:
DerbyX DerbyX:
Tman1 Tman1:

Weren't you a bit of an enforcer when you played hoickey. I seem to recall a debate between you and Twister detailing your hockey history. I used to have the name of the team (it escapes me now) and back then I didn't know your name so couldn't verify.

Enforcer? Hell no, I'm only 5'9 but wouldn't hesitate to put my fist in someones mouth. I used to play minor hockey up until Juvenile leagues until I busted my knee. Coulda, shoulda, woulda.

Junior A?

Juvenile is after Pee-Wee but before Junior leagues like the WHL. They may call it that now, it's been 10 years.

Last edited by Tman1 on Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tman1 Tman1:
ziggy ziggy:
Tman1 Tman1:
DerbyX DerbyX:
Tman1 Tman1:

Was a couple years away from joining the Red Devils coached by John Chapman. Think he went to Lethbridge after the devils shut her down.

Under John?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR

ziggy ziggy:
Tman1 Tman1:
DerbyX DerbyX:
Tman1 Tman1:

How many can be attributed to your handiwork? 8)

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:25 pm

ziggy ziggy:
Tman1 Tman1:
ziggy ziggy:
Tman1 Tman1:
DerbyX DerbyX:
Tman1 Tman1:

Under John?

Nope, under Mike. 8)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:26 pm

Tman1 Tman1:
DerbyX DerbyX:
Tman1 Tman1:
DerbyX DerbyX:
Tman1 Tman1:

Junior A?

Juvenile is after Pee-Wee but before Junior leagues like the WHL.

iit goes tykes-atom-pee wee-bantam-midget-juniors right?

I went as far as midget. Played 4 years in germany. I can lay claim to a distinction that few Canadians can, scoring a goal against an English hockey team. They are a rare commodity.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:29 pm

DerbyX DerbyX:
ziggy ziggy:
Tman1 Tman1:
DerbyX DerbyX:
Tman1 Tman1:

How many can be attributed to your handiwork? 8)

I wish.

Lots of babies made while they were here. :wink:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:33 pm

I can't remember actually, Pee-Wee, Midget... I can't remember. I tried out for the Lethbridge Hurricanes when I was 17 but thats when it all ended.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Boston Bruins
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:37 pm

I've got fight DVD's for the WHL as well (home made 8) ).

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:49 pm

That was crazy, the refs didn't know what to do!

Thanks for the link!

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:59 pm

canucker canucker:
VitaminC VitaminC:
I didn't see people getting whacked in the back of the head though. And when a guy went down, they let him get up before continuing, instead of having threee more guys jump on like the romanian one.....

LOL....at the end it looked like two guys from the same team were going at it, was I seeing things?

But in Europe they aren't allowed to fight, so when a brawl does happen (which is rare) they go nuts with their sticks... not a good thing.

Europe? That's like goone leage.. poor bastards. Probably never seen a real game in their misserabel little lifes.. Romania.. where the hell is that anyway??
And by the way! I'v never seen a stick being used that way in my entire life.. that ain't European hockey dude.. thats just ain't hockey at all... funny though..