Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:49 am

So the sens have a new jersey..........will it get them to the Cup..not a chance in hell. The Oddawa team will not do very well this season.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:27 am

Guess what, the Maple Laughs don't havea new jersey...will their tradition get them the Cup? Not a chance in Hell!

See how easy it is to trash another team...:wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:54 am

bootlegga wrote:
Guess what, the Maple Laughs don't havea new jersey...will their tradition get them the Cup? Not a chance in Hell!

ROTFL

PDT_Armataz_01_37

Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:04 pm

bootlegga wrote:

Or the least..will they even make the playoffs [boff]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:11 pm

I dunno about these new Jerseys. Maybe they'll grow on me, but right now I'm not too hot about them.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:44 pm

Here are some pics of the new Jerseys. It feels as if there is something missing from the bottom of the jersey...

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:50 pm

Woah Ottawa, Those Jersey's lost a lot of visual energy! And they put the former Ottawa Senators symbol on their arms instead of the one with a Maple Leaf on them...

Liked your Jersey's before.

These suck. They look like practise Jersey's.

I hate the Sens, but I loved their Jersey's.

You Senators just destroyed the last thing I fucking liked about you guys! :lol:

And right after your cup run too! Fuck I bet a lot of Sen fans are PISSED!

And driving up to buy the new jerseys too, :roll:

Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:23 am

Arctic_Menace wrote:
Here are some pics of the new Jerseys. It feels as if there is something missing from the bottom of the jersey...

ya a hockey player

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:35 am

evad54 wrote:
Arctic_Menace wrote:

ya a hockey player
ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

R=UP

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:30 pm

evad54 wrote:
Arctic_Menace wrote:

ya a hockey player

Then your team needs a serious upgrade. By you're logic, the Leafs have only 4 players. :wink:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:59 pm

Arctic_Menace wrote:
evad54 wrote:
Arctic_Menace wrote:

ya a hockey player

Then your team needs a serious upgrade. By you're logic, the Leafs have only 4 players. :wink:
I don't get it.... :(

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:50 pm

Mr_Canada wrote:
Arctic_Menace wrote:
evad54 wrote:
Arctic_Menace wrote:

ya a hockey player

It's okay, Leafs fans probably won't get it. It's okay, we understand that you're slow in the head. :wink: :P

After all, that would explain why you still think they'll win the Stanley Cup after 40 years of failure! :lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:26 am

Arctic_Menace wrote:
Mr_Canada wrote:
Arctic_Menace wrote:
evad54 wrote:
Arctic_Menace wrote:

ya a hockey player

It's okay, Leafs fans probably won't get it. It's okay, we understand that you're slow in the head. :wink: :P

After all, that would explain why you still think they'll win the Stanley Cup after 40 years of failure! :lol:
Haha, yeah, sure, fuck you. 40 years is better than never, pal.

What I don't understand is how Evad saying that there are no hockey players under the Sens jersey makes Toronto have only 4 hockey players. I don't understand your twisted logic of his logic. It's not logical.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:17 am

I say the Leafs have only four players because if there are no players under Ottawa's jerseys, then it means that the Leafs have only four, as in only four hockey players.

I'm pretty much saying that only four people on the Maple Laughs don't suck hardcore. :wink:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:18 pm

Arctic_Menace wrote:
I say the Leafs have only four players because if there are no players under Ottawa's jerseys, then it means that the Leafs have only four, as in only four hockey players.

I'm pretty much saying that only four people on the Maple Laughs don't suck hardcore. :wink:
So.... You are technically saying that the Leafs are still better then Ottawa?

You are using the logic of Toronto versus Ottawa:

This logic is making all hockey teams rated by TALENT using "players" as a type of currency or "points" in this logic explanation, with Ottawa set at ZERO. You are saying Toronto has FOUR.

Ottawa - 0 Players
Toronto - 4 Players

Making Toronto = Better

That's what confused me. Because technically, you are saying that Toronto has 4 more real hockey players then Ottawa.

Get it? You just dissed your own team hardcore in an attempt to dis mine. Instead you complimented the Leafs rather then insulted, because you just said if every hockey player on the Sens sucks, the Leafs still have 4 players that are better then anything on the Sens. Nice. I like that. Keep doing it, please.

THANKS!

8)