canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 St. Louis Blues
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:23 pm

Listening to sports on NewsTalk Radio http://news957.com/ and it was mentioned the Laughs are interested in obtaining Thornton from the Sharks who apparently will be more then happy to unload him... One of the Make Me Laughs mentioned in the trade was Karble...

Anyone else hear this rumour...???

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:29 pm

Leafs fans always think they getting the best players. Reason is always, "he grew up near Toronto, he'd love to play here."

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:34 pm

I'd consider trading for Joe to come to the Flames but his tendency to disappear in the playoffs quicker than Kristian Huselius does leaves me cold to the whole idea. Joe's an awesome player but I don't think gutting the team to acquire him is the smartest move for a GM to make.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:26 am

LOL wow another leaf rumour.. FOR WHAT???? What does Toronto have that San Jose could possibly want.. Now seriously think before you answer Toronto fans. They have no want in Kaberle. Toskala didn't they trade him to you.. lets see nope noone off the roster except maybe Schenn and Burke would be a raving lunatic to do that.

gee what would spring and summer be like in Toronto if they actually had a team THAT MADE THE PLAYOFFS...LOL

Mats Sundin and Wellwood seem to be enjoying themselves. Antropov had a great 1st round exit with New York.

Burke and Nonis definately are the answer to Toronto's problems... definately...LOL