Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
Profile
Posts: 32562
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:01 pm
 


WDHIII wrote:

And the goalie gets the last laugh :wink:

That's because he was the last one to get the joke. :lol: 8O


BTW..............who won the CKA Playoff pool? :mrgreen:


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 3367
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:06 am
 


That was an excellent Stanley Cup Finals.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
Profile
Posts: 14024
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:08 am
 


YA Ya...blah blah blah...congrats Pens!! :lol:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
Profile
Posts: 14024
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:09 am
 


Regina wrote:
WDHIII wrote:

And the goalie gets the last laugh :wink:

That's because he was the last one to get the joke. :lol: 8O


BTW..............who won the CKA Playoff pool? :mrgreen:

didnt you pick Detroit in 5? :lol: :wink:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Philidelphia Flyers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 10859
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:58 pm
 


TattoodGirl wrote:
YA Ya...blah blah blah...congrats Pens!! :lol:



the only good thing about last nights game was watching crosby get hurt.. just too bad its not a permenant injury


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
 Montreal Canadiens
Profile
Posts: 355
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:38 pm
 


yip it looks like Pittsburgh may win the triple crown..... Football , Hockey next is baseball..... :wink:

Lord Stanley Cup's is on it's way to my hometown .... HAT'S OFF TO Detriot .. :rock: Sammy


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 29355
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:58 pm
 


newfette wrote:
TattoodGirl wrote:
YA Ya...blah blah blah...congrats Pens!! :lol:

the only good thing about last nights game was watching crosby get hurt.. just too bad its not a permenant injury

I heard he was being traded to the Flyers. :wink:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
Profile
Posts: 12434
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:08 pm
 


newfette wrote:
the only good thing about last nights game was watching crosby get hurt.. just too bad its not a permenant injury


That's a horrible thing to say.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Philidelphia Flyers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 10859
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:53 am
 


raydan wrote:
newfette wrote:
TattoodGirl wrote:
YA Ya...blah blah blah...congrats Pens!! :lol:

the only good thing about last nights game was watching crosby get hurt.. just too bad its not a permenant injury

I heard he was being traded to the Flyers. :wink:



no no he's not... flyers are too busy snatching up stellar goalies like Ray Emery and Robert Esche 8O


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 15225
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:58 am
 


Lemmy wrote:
newfette wrote:
the only good thing about last nights game was watching crosby get hurt.. just too bad its not a permenant injury


That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sure she's joking. That's how some people deal with their grief.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Philidelphia Flyers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 10859
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:14 pm
 


your eye is really trippy


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.