Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Philidelphia Flyers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 10843
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:53 pm
 


ok I saw our newfie boy raise the cup... I gotta go to bed...goodnight boys and girls


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 3967
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:53 pm
 


Congrats Newfette. Got the first newfy on the cup.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 20917
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:53 pm
 


Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck man. :(


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 3967
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:54 pm
 


martin14 wrote:
OMG .. a newfy holding the CUP.. whats the world coming to ??????


and these people in pittsburg are a real big gang of assholes.


Seems like half of them have left.

I don't care if my team didn't win. I stay and salute the other team and watch the CUP!


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Philidelphia Flyers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 10843
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:55 pm
 


canuckns wrote:
Congrats Newfette. Got the first newfy on the cup.


Im just happy that i'm old enough to remember this and that it didnt happen before I was born or really little...
:D


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Philidelphia Flyers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 10843
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:56 pm
 


canuckns wrote:
martin14 wrote:
OMG .. a newfy holding the CUP.. whats the world coming to ??????


and these people in pittsburg are a real big gang of assholes.


Seems like half of them have left.

I don't care if my team didn't win. I stay and salute the other team and watch the CUP!



the ones that are left are the true hockey fans


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 3967
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:58 pm
 


newfette wrote:
canuckns wrote:
martin14 wrote:
OMG .. a newfy holding the CUP.. whats the world coming to ??????


and these people in pittsburg are a real big gang of assholes.


Seems like half of them have left.

I don't care if my team didn't win. I stay and salute the other team and watch the CUP!



the ones that are left are the true hockey fans


Or Wings fans.


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
 Edmonton Oilers


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 397
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:58 pm
 


Whats that I hear? Sidney "The Whiner" Crosby crying in his towel.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
Profile
Posts: 13928
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:58 pm
 


WTF???? the fucking pens fans are a bunch of fucking goofs....Fuck them...just for that im really glad they didnt win


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 3967
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:59 pm
 


I want Mike Bolt's job.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Philidelphia Flyers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 10843
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:00 pm
 


HaRdLy wrote:
Whats that I hear? Sidney "The Whiner" Crosby crying in his towel.



*snickers* i dunno who you are but I love you for that comment!


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11362
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:01 pm
 


Congrats Wings


Canucks all the way next year!


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
Profile
Posts: 13928
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:01 pm
 


HaRdLy wrote:
Whats that I hear? Sidney "The Whiner" Crosby crying in his towel.


Oh hell i would be crying too...he can they lost


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 33691
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:02 pm
 


well, its 5am here..


coffee, or bed ???


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Philidelphia Flyers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 10843
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:03 pm
 


ok I'm really going to bed this time.. hehehehe
goodnight/morning!


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 305 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 16  17  18  19  20  21  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.