canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:47 am

lostalex wrote:
Once again, a Canadian claiming glory by proxy lmao. just another pathetic example of a canuck tryna steal our spotlight. when are yall ever gona have something of your own to be proud of???
oops, i forgot. Detroit is in canada now... errr..wait...
stfu Canuck, America PWNED you AGAIN. are you guys ever gonna get the cup back??

lol. we don't even give a fvck about hockey down here, and we still pwned you obsessed little beavers at yur own game. very pathetic.

And yet this big bad American has to hang out at a lowly Canadian website. How pathetic that must make you.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:01 am

lostalex wrote:
Once again, a Canadian claiming glory by proxy lmao. just another pathetic example of a canuck tryna steal our spotlight. when are yall ever gona have something of your own to be proud of???
oops, i forgot. Detroit is in canada now... errr..wait...
stfu Canuck, America PWNED you AGAIN. are you guys ever gonna get the cup back??

lol. we don't even give a fvck about hockey down here, and we still pwned you obsessed little beavers at yur own game. very pathetic.

I never claimed glory for Canada. You claimed glory for America. I merely pointed out that out of a team of 30 there are only 4 Americans. There are 13 Europeans, 1 Russian and 11 Canadians. This was a Detroit victory not an American win.

America didn’t pwn anybody Detroit did. How many Americans outside of Pittsburgh and Detroit do you really think actually watched the game. Probably none because their team wasn’t in the playoffs. Whereas I can guess that a hell of a lot more Canadians watched the finals whether their team was in it or not. Christ Martin14 lives in Slovakia and he watch game. My fav team are the Montreal Canadiens and I watch all the finals.

Hockey is ours! Get over yourself!

The cup is more likely to spend more time in Canada and Sweden then in the US, and once it is done touring it will go back to its home in the Hockey Hall of Fame in Toronto.

Oh and while were on the subject, your so called real sport of basketball was invented by a Canadian. We just did not like it enough to keep it.

Last edited by canuckns on Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:21 am

Why is there such a big surprise that an american team won?:S there are 244 or 25 american teams to our 6 and stupid bettman wont let canada get anymore teams thats why he doesnt want balsillie buying a team cause he will move it to canada

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:46 am

lostalex just provided us with a bang on example of your typical american. they should almost be their own species with how braindead the majority of their citizens are.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:39 pm

yes but i think it stupid how bettman wont let balsillie buy a team and move it to canada it redicoulous

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 305 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 17  18  19  20  21