canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:46 pm

What is montreal (gainey) doing... Canadiens now have an All Star. Theodore . a more that capable french back up.. in Garon.. in the minors they have...
Olivier Michaud, Yann Danis Centomo,Sebastien. Madden, Chris, and now Carey Price..... they could have had Gilbert Brule don't understand why they didn/t pick him....

Actually I only really started this forum so RipCat DerbyX and a lot of other Toronto Maple Laffs fans could seek thier revenge... LOL have fun we habs fans will not whither... 1967.. thats all that needs to be said.... To all Hab fans what do you guys/ gals thinks the habs need to do to bring the cup back to the only place that it really deserves to be in Montreal...
I should say that I am a west Coast HAbs fan..
The hallway to my office is covered with Habs and Canucks posters...The greatest Stanley cup would be Montreal vs Vancouver.. I cheer for Vancouver here now.. but under that situation I would be definately torn.. Although it would be the greatest 7 game series ever played...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:55 am

I was surprised also when Le Canadien picked Price so early in the draft. All I can conclude from that is that Gainey is not confident that he'll be able to hold on to Theodore for much longer.

Or maybe the press linking him to the Hell's Angels is something that could cause some major waves in the future....

Either way, I think Gainey wants a backup plan in nets.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:53 am

Twister, Garon has been traded to LA 2 years ago.

Theodore may not stay in Montreal forever (He's asking too much IMO). I heared good things about Danis but he might not has what it takes to become a #1 Goalie (speculation). I'm not sure about the future of Olivier Michaud with the Habs.

I was surprised as well when Timmins picked Price but I would not say it's a bad choice. We must prepare the "after theodore".

Plus, we already have players of the size of Gilbert Brule. No, what we need in reality is Vinny Lecavalier :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:55 am

Vinny in Montreal would be Sweeeeeeeet!

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:39 pm

deneb deneb:
Twister, Garon has been traded to LA 2 years ago.

Theodore may not stay in Montreal forever (He's asking too much IMO). I heared good things about Danis but he might not has what it takes to become a #1 Goalie (speculation). I'm not sure about the future of Olivier Michaud with the Habs.

I was surprised as well when Timmins picked Price but I would not say it's a bad choice. We must prepare the "after theodore".

Plus, we already have players of the size of Gilbert Brule. No, what we need in reality is Vinny Lecavalier :)
ya I noticed that today.. when I was on the kings site.. they have Christobel Huet from switzerland as theodores back up..

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:41 pm

theodore still has a good 6-7 seasons barring injury or trade. Michaud i think has a leg up on Danis.. both are good but Michaud has been up and down AHL and ECHL.. lets see what he brings to camp this year..

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:42 pm

Hockey_Board Hockey_Board:
Vinny in Montreal would be Sweeeeeeeet!

Vinny and Brad richards.... ya that would be sweet...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:15 pm

Twister Twister:
theodore still has a good 6-7 seasons barring injury or trade. Michaud i think has a leg up on Danis.. both are good but Michaud has been up and down AHL and ECHL.. lets see what he brings to camp this year..

How old is Michaud now? 21-22?

Btw Twister, are you in if someone organizes a CKA nhl pool? That'd be great. There was a thread about it a few days ago.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:10 pm

deneb deneb:
Twister Twister:

How old is Michaud now? 21-22?

Btw Twister, are you in if someone organizes a CKA nhl pool? That'd be great. There was a thread about it a few days ago.

31 Olivier Michaud 5' 11" 172 Left 09-14-1983 Beloeil QC,CA Free agent - 09/18/2001
35 Yann Danis 6' 0" 190 Left 06-21-1981 St. Jerome QC,CA Free agent - 03/19/2004

once Yahoo gets Up and running I'll set up the CKAHL...
first 30 get into div 1 for the draft everyone else div2 etc etc etc.....