canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 St. Louis Blues
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:31 pm

Ben Bishop of the Blues at 6' 7" became the tallest goalie to play in the NHL.... He is also one of the fewest NHL players to still live at home. Being young and a native of St Louis he is living with his parents while he is called up to the Blues from Peoria Rivermen....

http://blues.nhl.com/team/app?articleid ... rvice=page

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:43 pm

I played against a goalie in Florida who was so tall his ass would hit the cross bar when he was bent over. There was NO upstairs on a guy like that. I have no idea where he was from….but I assumed it was Mars because he’s a goalie. :lol:

***Pokes Wil***

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 St. Louis Blues
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:50 pm

I hear rec & old timers hockey is quite popular in Florida... An old timers team I used to play on would make an annual trek to play in a tournament in Florida. However they stopped going the year after I joined the team...

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:01 pm

stemmer wrote:
I hear rec & old timers hockey is quite popular in Florida... An old timers team I used to play on would make an annual trek to play in a tournament in Florida. However they stopped going the year after I joined the team...

Florida Palms Tournament ? Teams from over seas too?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:20 pm

Jason Missiaen is a prospect for montreal and he is 6'8