Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:10 am

southyr6 southyr6:
sapper repeat after me:

"pittsburgh rules, americans are bigger, stronger, faster, and better looking than candians, sapper is a stupid name, canada is one big gay parade"

Wow! You are quite the intellectual. Thanks for showing everyone how brilliant you are. Have a great day... Arseling.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:20 am

Sapper Sapper:
Ahem*

TatoodGirl,

Have you made you way over to the "Leaf Fan Thread" to buck-up yet?
Yes, she has, R=UP.

So far, two Proud Leafers and Two Anti-Leafers have bet, :P

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:26 am

southyr6 southyr6:
sapper repeat after me:

"pittsburgh rules, americans are bigger, stronger, faster, and better looking than canadians, sapper is a stupid name, russia has more homosexuals than all other countries combined, the only good thing to come out of russia was anna kournikova"

and yes, i am an arrogant ignorant american prick no need to type it out.
I'm OOOOOOOHHH, so tempted.

But it's really to easy to go all Anti-American on someone who totally deserves it and give themselves up like this, ROTFL

Americans? Did you knwo that every hockey team except New Jersey Devils and New York Rangers have MORE Canadians on their team then Americans? Could explain why The Devils and Rangers suck? Yes, even Pittburgh has mroe Canadians then Americans.

So no, you arn't faster. Expecially when 55% of all Hockey Players are Canadian. Then you calculate the amount of Russian, then European, THAN you get that small little number of Americans... What was it, something like 30%?

Screw you South Year 6.

I really should go Anti-Americna on your ass for insulting Sap's and My country.... But I need to have a shower and goto school, no time to dealw ith scum like you right now, :lol:

Go Leafs Go, and, LONG LIVE CANADA AND RUSSIA.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:44 am

Sapper Sapper:
Ahem*

TatoodGirl,

Have you made you way over to the "Leaf Fan Thread" to buck-up yet?

No Worries Sweetie, already done.... :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:48 am

southyr6 southyr6:
sapper repeat after me:

"pittsburgh rules, americans are bigger, stronger, faster, and better looking than canadians, sapper is a stupid name, russia has more homosexuals than all other countries combined, the only good thing to come out of russia was anna kournikova"

and yes, i am an arrogant ignorant american prick no need to type it out.

Wow, there's a fucking genius in our midst.....Do you call your sister, Mom?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:21 am

$1:
John Ferguson's best pickups: Chad Kilger, John Pohl, Boyd Devereaux and Bates Battaglia. He is well on his way to building what J.P. Ricciardi wants most: An American League champion

Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:29 pm

If it's any consolation, I'm a Sens fan who has actually been hoping for the Leafs to win certain games lately.

I need them to take points away from Montreal, Boston, and Buffalo.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:26 pm

ReliableIntelligence ReliableIntelligence:
If it's any consolation, I'm a Sens fan who has actually been hoping for the Leafs to win certain games lately.

:lol:

If your a Sen fan and willing to admit supporting certian Leaf games, I forgive you, ;)

Screw Montreal....

While we take points from the Habs, Bruins and Sabs, can you take some from the Pens, Oilers and Rangers? :P

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:33 pm

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:

If your a Sen fan and willing to admit supporting certian Leaf games, I forgive you, ;)

Screw Montreal....

While we take points from the Habs, Bruins and Sabs, can you take some from the Pens, Oilers and Rangers? :P

But we'd still like to see the colour of your money on what ever side you choose to bet for. :wink:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:53 pm

Sapper Sapper:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:

Screw Montreal....

But we'd still like to see the colour of your money on what ever side you choose to bet for. :wink:

Best you come to the Leaf Side, You'll maybe lose around... 2 toonies in total.... ;) Then you get to watch as the CKA Doubtful are forced to wear Pro-Leaf iamges in their avatars for the summer! :D

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:14 am

so you actually think the Leafs will pull off 31 victories do you.. get real... 31 wins and two loses (a couple of toonies).. oh My God it is true you're living your life through blue tinted glasses... Even if the leafs won 20 out of 33 i'd say thats quite good.. but seriously put the bong down, push away the crack pipe... you've had way too much sunny Jim..LOL

"Go Leafs Go" -
Your leaf fans lol....

Mike Myers - Lost all respect for him after so I married an axe murderer.. ya he's a leaf fan so what.. he wore a Stan Mikita Blackhawks jersey in Waynes world... party on wayne's world wayne's world...

Jim Carrey - overhyped, under talented, over paid, whats he done lately... heard those words before usually used to describe the leafs..

Barenaked Ladies Have to be they're from TO.......
The Tragically Hip Only really Gord Downie...

Pam Anderson A good BC girl Leafs no Lions Canucks yes...
Harper ya he's a politician he'll kiss anyones ass for a vote and a quarter. he's a CALGARIAN.. FLAMES FAN FLAMES FAN....
Nickelback are for hannah Alberta, half the band are Flames fans Chad's a serious Canucks fan.. ( he even drunk drives in Surrey
Terry Fox uhm terry was a good old port coquitlam boy Canucks all the way...

If God was a fan you would have won a cup in the last 40 years.. God is an anti leafer too.. he like the habs... you can tell.

Last edited by twister on Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:17 am

twister twister:
so you actually think the Leafs will pull off 31 victories do you.. get real... 31 wins and two loses (a couple of toonies).. oh My God it is true you're living your life through blue tinted glasses... Even if the leafs won 20 out of 33 i'd say thats quite good.. but seriously put the bong down, push away the crack pipe... you've had way too much sunny Jim..LOL
The ;) smiley normally symbolizes a joke. :| And that was a joke.

Calm down Anti-Leafer.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:31 am

If were not with you then were against you is that it..
Anti- leafer eh....

Well if thats the case then:
Im a Pro - canuck, Pro Canadian, Pro Red Wing ( pro the real hockey town) pro everything else is this wide huge country.. ( anti flame though) Pro military, Pro peacekeeping....

Pro blondes, pro brunettes, pro red heads females..

anti bald old swedish men who where the number 13.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:40 am

twister twister:
Anti- leafer eh....

Im a Pro - canuck, Pro Canadian, Pro Red Wing ( pro the real hockey town) pro everything else is this wide huge country.. ( anti flame though) Pro military, Pro peacekeeping....

OH NO YOU DIDN'T! #13 is a holy man so back the fuck off!
I would never EVER bad moulth Gretzky, so please have the curtisy not to insult Mats "Sudden" Sundin.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:36 am

OPP OPP:
twister twister:
Anti- leafer eh....

OH NO YOU DIDN'T! #13 is a holy man so back the fuck off!
I would never EVER bad moulth Gretzky, so please have the curtisy not to insult Mats "Sudden" Sundin.

Yea! What OPP said!