canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:45 pm

Hey how 'bout those leafs! Man, what a stinker!!!!

(Recap: Leafs up 3-0. Carolina comes back and it's tied 4-4 late int eh the 3rd. But could we have a hero as Ian White puts teh Leafs up with 30 seconds to go. Leafs up 5-4. But nooooo--the Leafs suck soooooooooo bad that Erik Cole scores to tie it up with 2 seconds left, and the Leafs lose on the shootout.

To use an internet figure of speech: EPIC FAIL.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey/nhl/mapleleafs/article/728405--leafs-blow-3-0-lead-lose-to-carolina-in-shootout

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:49 pm

LOL!! I turned it off after the White goal, figuring that was it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:37 pm

I haven't watched a Leaf game in quite a while now. I don't have enough money for all the booze and weed I'd need to get through that pain currently. :(

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:00 pm

So, what are you trying to say? The Leafs made you an alcoholic, or the Leafs made you a drug addict???.... :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:10 pm

No, the Leafs made me poor, ;)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:58 pm

come over to the Nucks side..you are close enough to get away with it...you know we are winning the cup this year, you may not like it but we will :twisted:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:30 pm

Lmfao, being a Leaf Fan may be painful as far as loyalty goes...

But at least we've got 13 cups to show for our misery, :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:36 pm

Mr_Canada wrote:
Lmfao, being a Leaf Fan may be painful as far as loyalty goes...

But at least we've got 13 cups to show for our misery, :lol:

Ya they will protect the nuts thats for sure...you know your boys need to pretend to protect something cuz gods knows they have nothing to protect :twisted:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:37 pm

Oh btw...I am kinda back...and will cause grief on this thread cuz I fucking love too... :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:45 pm

Lmfao, go ahead, i haven't had many positive things to say this year either, lol.

We're 30th in the League. This year, we kinda suck. Hard to have hope at the bottom of the well.

Though, I think we still have a better shot at the cup this year then the Nucks ever will, :twisted:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:48 pm

Thats what I love about you MC...you are delusional...the nucks will win it this year I will post a new tatt for all the world to see....of course it may not be the nucks winning the cup but a Laff fan cryin while suckin on a gun...but hey its all cool :lol: :wink:

**keep your head up kid....real fans always do!! :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:50 am

Spam......... the white meat.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:42 pm

Ovechkin just killed the Leafs last night. As a Leafs fan I have to say that it was expected even after that 'big' win against the Flyers. Brian Burke has not built any successful teams even though he did make some good moves in Vancouver. I have no idea why the powers that be wanted Burke so badly. I do think that Kessel was a good move but all of that 'tough guy' and over-rated defensemen acquisition was ridiculous.

Here I am, living in Dartmouth and I will openly state that Alex Ovechkin is the best player by far...and has been since his rookie year. I can't be a 'homer'.