Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:54 am

QBC wrote:
He's not a bitter Canucks fan, he's a misguided Nascar fan. Take pitty on him...... :D

Darlington, hoss. Embrace the speed!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:58 am

Gunnair wrote:
OnTheIce wrote:
Gunnair wrote:

Wow.....need to haunt the threads these days. Sales must be slow for you to spend so much time slumming here. :)

Another bitter Canucks fan...don't worry Gunny, there's always next year. Maybe they'll get past the first round next time. :lol:

Didn't even bother watching...not with a double header at Talladega. Students should be showing up at the lot soon, OTI. Better polish up that white belt. ;)

I'll let Herb know to expect the rush. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:19 am

NEWS FLASH
Gunnair agrees to take over the marine sales division at OTI Enterprises.

When asked to comment on his new position, he replied 'Arrrrrrrrr. Now I gets to be on top fer a bit..... arrrrrrr!!!'

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:38 am

Zipperfish wrote:
And 2Cdo too. Yup, par for the course. What's that old saying now? "Haters gonna hate."

Zip for forum cop. :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:40 pm

2Cdo wrote:
Zipperfish wrote:
And 2Cdo too. Yup, par for the course. What's that old saying now? "Haters gonna hate."

Well. I always suspected OTL was a a misanthrope at heart, so no suprise there. But I thought you had more class than to Phelps the funeral, personally. Guess not.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:54 pm

Zipperfish wrote:
2Cdo wrote:
Zipperfish wrote:

Well. I always suspected OTL was a a misanthrope at heart, so no suprise there. But I thought you had more class than to Phelps the funeral, personally. Guess not.

It's a hockey thread and I commented, not unlike many others commented. If you are that thin skinned maybe it's time to consider rooting for a different, gentler sport.

I've listened to more Vancouver fans whine about losses and the common thread with most of them is to blame anything but the teams performance. This year it seems Luongo was the whipping boy instead of pointing the finger at an offence that disappeared, again.

I've I've said many times, for every team that makes the playoffs only one will end on a winning note, and it aint the Canucks. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:21 pm

2Cdo wrote:
It's a hockey thread and I commented, not unlike many others commented. If you are that thin skinned maybe it's time to consider rooting for a different, gentler sport.

I've listened to more Vancouver fans whine about losses and the common thread with most of them is to blame anything but the teams performance. This year it seems Luongo was the whipping boy instead of pointing the finger at an offence that disappeared, again.

I've I've said many times, for every team that makes the playoffs only one will end on a winning note, and it aint the Canucks. :lol:

Like I said, thought you had more class. Guess not.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:40 pm

Zipperfish wrote:
2Cdo wrote:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:52 pm

I always forget that this is the time of the year where people get all pissy about sports.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:57 pm

raydan wrote:
I always forget that this is the time of the year where people get all pissy about sports.

Some people were already pissy. They just get pissier! ;)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:04 pm

OnTheIce wrote:
garble

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:10 pm

Gunnair wrote:
raydan wrote:

Sorry, I forgot you were here. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:45 pm

OnTheIce wrote:
Zipperfish wrote:

Troll. :roll:

Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:48 pm

People, they got served. Let's leave it at that.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:52 pm

raydan wrote:
Gunnair wrote:
raydan wrote:

Sorry, I forgot you were here. :lol:

Yeah. I guess I should just mince about the place depositing the occasional racy pic. Nothing more to see....move along.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 722 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 39  40  41  42  43  44  45 ... 49  Next