Author Topic Options
Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:08 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:
QBC QBC:
raydan raydan:
Vancouver's press is harder on the Canucks now than Montreal's is on the Habs... when did that happen? :?

The moment the Vancouver sports press started to believe they have a clue...about any sport that is. They are without question the stupidest *sport journalists* in Canada.

Kinda like most Canuck fans. :wink:

OMFG, this from a B's fan..... PDT_Armataz_01_08

Being a Bruins fan is like marrying your second cousin. It may not be illegal, but everyone knows it's just plain and simply WRONG... :twisted:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:16 pm

... breeds more knuckle walkers that way ...

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:37 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:
QBC QBC:
raydan raydan:
Vancouver's press is harder on the Canucks now than Montreal's is on the Habs... when did that happen? :?

The moment the Vancouver sports press started to believe they have a clue...about any sport that is. They are without question the stupidest *sport journalists* in Canada.

Thank you once again Mr. One trick pony, every time I read one of your attempts at putting down the Canucks or their fans it reminds me of something that would come out of Lucic's mouth.....do you two have the same writer?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:38 pm

Hyack Hyack:
2Cdo 2Cdo:

[cry]

Speaking of said fans. :lol:

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:42 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:
Hyack Hyack:
2Cdo 2Cdo:

[cry]

Speaking of said fans. :lol:

Thank you, you just proved my point..... ROTFL ROTFL

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:44 pm

Hyack Hyack:

You were EXACTLY the "fan" I was thinking when I made that post. :lol:

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:00 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:
Hyack Hyack:

[trumpet]

ROTFL ROTFL

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:10 pm

I see that 2Cdo has been attending Penetrator's "School of hockey trash talk". :lol:

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:26 pm

raydan raydan:
I see that 2Cdo has been attending Penetrator's "School of hockey trash talk". :lol:

Both of them with bloody keyboards from dragging their knuckles down the street??... :lol:

I was just checking out the Canucks' schedule...... :evil: :evil:

The guys are just coming off a 7 games in 14 days road trip on Tuesday, following this debauchery, in the next 3 weeks they have only 6 games scheduled starting Saturday vs the Rangers! You would think the league would be able to balance this out somewhat. Or is this another attempted stab in the heart by the anti-Canucks faction in the NHL?

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:36 pm

raydan raydan:

All taught from the book...*How to be the intilektual equal of Milan Lucic*, by Milan Lucic

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:24 pm

Vancouver vs NY Rangers

The Vancouver Canucks begin a four-game home stand tonight looking to snap a three-game winless streak when they host their former coach, Alain Vigneault, and the New York Rangers at Rogers Arena.

It's safe to say the Canucks are glad to be home. Since their last game at Rogers Arena 18 days ago, the Canucks have played seven straight games away from home posting a record of 3-3-1. It's a respectable run but, in many ways, a disappointing one considering they began the trip 3-1-0 before following up with three consecutive defeats, including falling 3-1 to the Canadiens on Tuesday night in a very emotional game at the Bell Centre. There will be plenty of emotion in tonight's game as well but certainly not to the scale of Tuesday night and likely not even as much as when the Rangers last visited Rogers Arena back on April 1. On that night, former Canucks head coach made his triumphant return to the place he once called home and the New Yorkers earned a 3-1 win to sweep the season series over the John Tortorella-led Canucks. Tortorella, the former Rangers head coach who was replaced by Vigneault in the Big Apple, was fired by Vancouver exactly one month after that loss to New York.

These days the Rangers don't quite resemble the team that surged all the way to the Stanley Cup Final last season but they are starting to turn the corner. They've won three of their last five games including knocking off the Penguins 4-3 in overtime on Monday. If the Rangers want to get back to being the team that can contend for a Cup, they'll need to figure out how to win on the road. New York is just 3-5-1 away from MSG this season and has only one win in their last six road outings (1-4-1). This game is the start of a four-game road trip for the Rangers that will also see them visit Edmonton, Calgary and Carolina. Look for the goaltending match-up to be between former Vezina Trophy winners Ryan Miller and Henrik Lundqvist. Shawn Matthias, barring a setback, appears likely to return to the lineup tonight. Derek Dorsett is set to play his first game against the Rangers since being traded to the Canucks. He was part of their run to the Stanley Cup Final last season. The Rangers expect to have Chris Kreider back in their lineup after he sat out Monday's win over Pittsburgh with a neck injury.

Puck drop at 7 pm PT – Live on CBC

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:17 pm

Aw shit, here we go again..... :roll: :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:36 pm

Giving up 3 goals on 4 shots... is your goalie actually on the ice?

Edit: Sorry, that's 3 goals on the first 3 shots. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:45 pm

Still got 40, no big whoop...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:46 pm

raydan raydan:
Giving up 3 goals on 4 shots... is your goalie actually on the ice?

Edit: Sorry, that's 3 goals on the first 3 shots. :wink:

The first 2 were 3 on 1s and just more than any goalie can usually deal with.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1034 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 21  22  23  24  25  26  27 ... 69  Next