Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:32 am

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
evad54 evad54:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
evad54 evad54:
Wow what is the colour of the sky in your little world. Forty years is not a drought......its pathetic and any decent fan should have been saying it years ago. How many more years must this "drought" go on before dumb @ss leaf fans will say something.....most likely never as that would require brains and leaf fans are lacking there.
Well, mine is Blue and White... Maybe in your's it's some kind of Red and Black dreary look that made you this pathetic depressive little creep, who knows.

You're a fucking idiot. I really have nothing more to say about. I tried to be polite, but when you are faced with an idiot who has no brain thought at all, you can only go so far.

Get a fucking life and off CKA. :| Spamming little creep.

Only a juvenile will resort to swearing...............so junior just how old are you?
I'm 15.

But I have more maturity running in my pinky finger then could possibly be running through you if you were the size of a jumbo jet...

Big words from a brat

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:18 pm

MrChicago MrChicago:
Thanks for the information and the links. That was a great welcome!

Perhaps you have heard of the Chicago Cubs' losing history. They still fill Wriggley Field.

You can't stop cattle and sheep from following and eating the grass eh...LOL

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:24 pm

[/quote]

Wow what is the colour of the sky in your little world. Forty years is not a drought......its pathetic and any decent fan should have been saying it years ago. How many more years must this "drought" go on before dumb @ss leaf fans will say something.....most likely never as that would require brains and leaf fans are lacking there.[/quote]

Holy cripe, do you always generalize a wide range of people you do not know?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:14 pm

BluesBud BluesBud:
Ripcat Ripcat:
I spice the look up with a little makeup.
Ya he looks a bit like "NetAbuser"

Oh I just got it! Is that you Ripper?

Heavens no, my suit has more sequins.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:27 pm

evad54 evad54:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
evad54 evad54:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
evad54 evad54:
Wow what is the colour of the sky in your little world. Forty years is not a drought......its pathetic and any decent fan should have been saying it years ago. How many more years must this "drought" go on before dumb @ss leaf fans will say something.....most likely never as that would require brains and leaf fans are lacking there.
Well, mine is Blue and White... Maybe in your's it's some kind of Red and Black dreary look that made you this pathetic depressive little creep, who knows.

You're a fucking idiot. I really have nothing more to say about. I tried to be polite, but when you are faced with an idiot who has no brain thought at all, you can only go so far.

Only a juvenile will resort to swearing...............so junior just how old are you?
I'm 15.

But I have more maturity running in my pinky finger then could possibly be running through you if you were the size of a jumbo jet...

Big words from a brat

lol uhh... evad54 I hope you hav'nt passed puberty.

Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:32 am

Schleihauf Schleihauf:
evad54 evad54:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
evad54 evad54:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
evad54 evad54:

Have you ??

I'm 15.

Big words from a brat

lol uhh... evad54 I hope you hav'nt passed puberty.

Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:52 am

Evad54 and Mr_Canada, you guys are both acting immature.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:15 am

If you're ditching your old team because they lose then you weren't a fan in the first place. Ever think that these people don't NEED their team to win the Cup constantly to be fans? You can go about your business of looking down upon all those that don't hop from team to team as they start to win, while we will continue to cheer for our respective teams and ENJOY THE GAME.

Evad, you are CLEARLY the LAST person that should be pointing fingers at others for being immature. Grow up.

Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:12 am

Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:42 am

Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:10 am