Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
Profile
Posts: 13928
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:03 pm
 


CYA Everyone....gotta go for a jog XD


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
Profile
Posts: 13928
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:06 pm
 


WDHIII wrote:
TattoodGirl wrote:
CYA Everyone....gotta go for a jog XD



Really?

After all that beer? 8O


:wink:


Cya TG!


:lol: :lol:

Only way to work it off... :wink:

Cya Monday Wil!!! 8)


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 4065
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:45 pm
 


New Game: Wow things that Rhyme with "Get your ass kicked!"


Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 19989
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:23 pm
 


Helm scores......1-0 Detroit


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Philidelphia Flyers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 10843
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:47 pm
 


no posts after 1-0???


slacker

2-1 detroit after the first


Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 19989
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:14 pm
 


SLACKER..!! I'll have you know, I'm watching this game, the NASCAR race in Darlington, and trying to find the score from the Canada-USA soccer game in DC.....slacker....???? :twisted:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
Profile
Posts: 13928
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:27 pm
 


GO WINGS GO!!!!!


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 3967
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:35 pm
 


GO WINGS!!

Just got home from playing paintball.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
Profile
Posts: 13928
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:36 pm
 


canuckns wrote:
GO WINGS!!

Just got home from playing paintball.


Very kewl!!! I just got home from Dragonboat practice :lol:

Have any good welts?


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 3967
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:38 pm
 


TattoodGirl wrote:
canuckns wrote:
GO WINGS!!

Just got home from playing paintball.


Very kewl!!! I just got home from Dragonboat practice :lol:

Have any good welts?


Got a few good hits. Thier true colours will show tomorrow... :lol:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
Profile
Posts: 13928
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:42 pm
 


canuckns wrote:
TattoodGirl wrote:
canuckns wrote:
GO WINGS!!

Just got home from playing paintball.


Very kewl!!! I just got home from Dragonboat practice :lol:

Have any good welts?


Got a few good hits. Thier true colours will show tomorrow... :lol:


Thats what i love about paintball...its so damn colourful :lol: :wink:

Ill have the sore muscles tomorrow...i gotta get an on call masseuse :lol: :wink:


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 3967
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:45 pm
 


TattoodGirl wrote:
Ill have the sore muscles tomorrow...i gotta get an on call masseuse :lol: :wink:


You and me both. Be lucky is I can get outta bed tomorrow... :lol:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
Profile
Posts: 13928
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:51 pm
 


canuckns wrote:
TattoodGirl wrote:
Ill have the sore muscles tomorrow...i gotta get an on call masseuse :lol: :wink:


You and me both. Be lucky is I can get outta bed tomorrow... :lol:


Get the wife on it...massage time for you!!!

Im screwed however :( :lol:


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 3967
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:56 pm
 


TattoodGirl wrote:
canuckns wrote:
TattoodGirl wrote:
Ill have the sore muscles tomorrow...i gotta get an on call masseuse :lol: :wink:


You and me both. Be lucky is I can get outta bed tomorrow... :lol:


Get the wife on it...massage time for you!!!

Im screwed however :( :lol:


Oh yeah she's already started.

DAMN the beer is going down good tonight. Nothing like running around outside shooting people to build up a thirst. [B-o] [BB]


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Philidelphia Flyers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 10843
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:02 pm
 


no fair i wanna shoot people...

whats the score??

im watching hitman instead:D


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 ... 10  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.