canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:55 pm

Thiizic Thiizic:
i am a guy who just wants to get my opinion out and make a difference. i am tired of people who are so blind and dont know whats happening. i guess i just want my voice to be heard.

OK I'll bite. What precisely is so bad about the current government and why would and NDP government be an improvement? Be prepared to cite specific examples and to defend the NDP's past record on managing the economy.
[popcorn]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:56 pm

Thiizic Thiizic:
everybody should be equal everybody should have a voice, the government shouldnt care about whats most profitable. they should do whats best for the world. we need another leader who will change the world. someone like JFK

Are you that page with the "Stop Harper" sign?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:57 pm

Thiizic Thiizic:
i am a guy who just wants to get my opinion out and make a difference. i am tired of people who are so blind and dont know whats happening. i guess i just want my voice to be heard.

Out of curiosity, who did you vote for in the last election?

Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:04 pm

Caelon Caelon:
OK I'll bite. What precisely is so bad about the current government and why would and NDP government be an improvement? Be prepared to cite specific examples and to defend the NDP's past record on managing the economy.
[popcorn]

Well Jack Layton was an amazing leader, but had some faults. the government now is garbage. Harper wants to make money, and not change anything up at all. if he stayed our leader the biggest change he would make is, his suit. he doesnt get things done.

Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:06 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:

I voted for NDP, and no i didnt make any stop harper sign :p

i am not saying NDP is the best, but its the best weve got right now. we need another party to swoop in and change things up.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:07 pm

Thiizic Thiizic:
Caelon Caelon:
[popcorn]

Well Jack Layton was an amazing leader, but had some faults. the government now is garbage. Harper wants to make money, and not change anything up at all. if he stayed our leader the biggest change he would make is, his suit. he doesnt get things done.

So, no legislation has been passed this last session?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:08 pm

Thiizic Thiizic:
Gunnair Gunnair:

I voted for NDP, and no i didnt make any stop harper sign :p

i am not saying NDP is the best, but its the best weve got right now. we need another party to swoop in and change things up.

Well, then you've had your voice. You gave your opinion, but others outvoted you. Now you dislike being outvoted by other people's opinions and you want to overthrow their voices with a revolution.

Is that how I read your stance here?

Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:17 pm

people are unhappy with the government, and other people just dont give a shit. i am not saying overthrow them, just send a message to them and show them whats actually happening. show them how much more harm then good is being done. show them the pollution the oil sands are creating, show them how much wildlife they are killing. show them all good things that science has to offer us.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:23 pm

Thiizic Thiizic:
i am a guy who just wants to get my opinion out and make a difference. i am tired of people who are so blind and dont know whats happening.

Are you one of the above?

To make a difference...a lightspeed baseball would be a good start. Those who are deaf won't hear it, those who are blind won't see it, but the effect will be felt by all.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:25 pm

Thiizic Thiizic:

Lacking a little detail to support your opinion.

As for getting things done perhaps you should check the records and see how many pieces of legislation have been passed. There have been a number of changes enacted since the last election that the 'opposition' stamped their feet about and 'opposed'. Of course that is their job. What do you feel is garbage? Remember to cite specific examples. Without examples statements like you made above are just verbal diarrhea.

Jack Layton was succesful in getting the most NDP members elected to parliament than any other NDP leader in history. He had the luxury of making statements of what was wrong without the responsibility of enacting change to improve anything. The same holds true for all opposition parties. Once elected they frequently change their tune. For example Chretien stated repeatedly he would repeal the GST, but once in power he never touched it. It was Harper that made changes to the GST. Mulclair has been practicing pitting one region of Canada against another. That is not the best way ensuring the whole country improves.

Care to reply with substance?
[popcorn]

Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:27 pm

I would make it been seen and be heard by all. i have no religion to blind me i have no leader to persuade me. i want to make things happen. i want to start a group that will do that.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:35 pm

Thiizic Thiizic:
people are unhappy with the government, and other people just dont give a shit. i am not saying overthrow them, just send a message to them and show them whats actually happening. show them how much more harm then good is being done. show them the pollution the oil sands are creating, show them how much wildlife they are killing. show them all good things that science has to offer us.

So why the revolution?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:36 pm

Thiizic Thiizic:
I would make it been seen and be heard by all. i have no religion to blind me i have no leader to persuade me. i want to make things happen. i want to start a group that will do that.

Soooooo.... lecturing to an internet forum is where you decided to start?

Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:51 pm

the new bill C-38, they cut money left right and center.

ex. http://www.torontosun.com/2012/07/10/sc ... o-research

favoring ideology over facts and science, he is a christian. he cuts things over his beliefs.

you dont see harper trying to help the environment, he says that he will help the economy, by doing what? spending lots of money on jests to fly him to hockey games?

http://www.ndp.ca/video i know that it is biased, but the facts are true.

not every leader makes good decisions, he has also broke promises, where are those fighter jets he promised us? no he wrather take his little girl to paris to have lunch. what the hell is with this new internet laws they passed.

Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:55 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
Soooooo.... lecturing to an internet forum is where you decided to start?

would you rather i start by creating a 1 man protest? that is efficient. i need to find people, people who think this too.

a revolution because, people will listen. it will take years to do but that is how Egypt was able to start there revolution. its the only way to change things for the better, unless some politicians decide to do it for the people and not the money.