CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:27 pm

Please oh please let that welfare state of a prvince seperate. But guess what, they aren't going to continue using Canadian money, or continue collecting Canadian welfare. You are your own country now. Come up with your own currency, and come up with your own trading partners. Queerbec will be a third world country within a year.

Have fun with the American invasion, and take over.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:03 pm

sorry to hurt your pride Quebec but you will not separate. At the moment more and more Quebecers are realising that seperatign will be a big mistake, and that in this time period they cannot live in any other part of Canada living on only their French. They are denied most rights to English education. It is getting more and more to be just the middle aged idiots in your PROVINCIAL(your not a country Quebec, sorry) government who want to be a country.

Tough

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:20 pm

I've been rather ambivalent on this subject until recently. Now I'm firmly convinced that we must keep Quebec in Canada because we need them!

I've lived a long time and when I was young, racial purity was a big deal. It was unthinkable for white to marry brown or black. I was never able to follow the logic of racial purity. Some labeled it mongrelization of the races but I always saw it as hybrids improving the whole of the human race. That's pretty much how I feel about cultural diversity. I think that Anglo Canada and French Canada must share their culture with each other for the benefit of both. As in any good marriage, we irritate each other from time to time but the partnership is good for both.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:04 pm

PENATRATOR
Forum Addict

PENATRATOR has added a personal photo to his profile

Medals: 1 (View more...)

No rating They have proven the citizens don't want it. Let the traitorous sepratists leave and go back to France.

F...yourself and go back to the U.k were you belong and leave MY country alone!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:22 pm

You all hate Québec separatist so much that you wouldn't mind treating them as traitor and imprisoned them. Well let me tell you that until Québec seperate from you, i am still CANADIEN with a big E (maybe even more than you since my ancestor were here a way before yours) and you guys still enjoy my money when it come to pay taxes. Even if i truly want my nation to leave that federation i still understand the word DEMOCRACY.So all of you that can't stand French America, well, swallow the pil cause you have no choice to deal with us...see ya!